Luxury Wales Holiday Cottages
We have picturesque Wales holiday cottages and apartments in almost every conceivable location, so whatever it is you’re looking for from your Welsh getaway, we have luxury accommodation which brims with character in Wales’ most beautiful and appealing locations.
Wales holiday cottages provide the perfect base from which to explore the local area. All of the accommodation offered here on the Best of Wales site is either four or five star, and is maintained to the very highest of standards. The properties are spacious, full of character and in keeping with their setting, ensuring a perfect rural retreat for those of you looking to appreciate life at a slower pace for a while and forget all about your everyday stresses and strains whilst others are nestled within bustling cities with fabulous shopping and vibrant nightlife.
Whether you are booking cottages to rent in Wales for a short romantic break, a family holiday or a trip for an extended group of friends, our Wales holiday cottages come in all shapes and sizes, so you will be able to find the perfect retreat for you.
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next |
Cardiff, South Wales, Wales
- Sleeps up to 4 (2 bedrooms : 2 king size beds)
£577.5 - £756
Llandovery, West Wales, Wales
- Sleeps up to 8 (4 bedrooms: 1 king, 2 doubles, 1 bunk)
£690 - £1050
Bala, North Wales Snowdonia, Wales
- Sleeps up to 10 (5 bedrooms: 1 double & single, 1 double, 2 twin, 1 single)
£790 - £1250
Abersoch, North Wales Coast, Wales
- Sleeps up to 7 (3 bedrooms: 1 double & single, 1 double, 1 twin)
£450 - £990
Lampeter, West Wales, Wales
- Sleeps up to 4 (2 bedrooms: 1 king, 1 twin)
£350 - £589
Stabal yr Eglwys is a luxury Ceredigion self catering cottage, situated 20 minutes from the coast, next to the 12th century church of the small village, Llanwenog. The surrounding trees and wild flowers help the local wildlife thrive, resulting in plenty of birdsong. This tranquil location provides an ideal base from which to explore the area by bicycle or foot or to enjoy golfing, angling, and many other outdoor activities.
1-2 guests: 10% minimum of 7 nights
Tywyn, North Wales Snowdonia, Wales
- Sleeps up to 10 (4 bedrooms: 1 super king / twin, 1 double / twin, 1 double, 1 family room (double & single) + single bedroom attached)
£420 - £680
Barmouth, North Wales Coast, Wales
- Sleeps up to 7 (3 bedrooms: 1 double & single, 2 twin)
£330 - £904
A charming coastal cottage, the place where memories are made. This luxury cottage offers everything you could wish for on your holiday in Wales: 5 minutes walk from a blue flag beach, magical gardens overlooking the sea, scenic estuary walks and a perfect location to take advantage of all the attractions along the North Wales coast. Stroll along the prom to the shops/restaurants at Barmouth, enjoy the steam trains and ferry...
1-2 guests: 20% minimum of 7 nights (off season only)
SarnMellteyrn,Pwllheli, North Wales Coast, Wales
- Sleeps up to 14 (5 bedrooms: 1 king, 1 king & twin, 1 king & bunk, 2 king / twin)
£950 - £1850
Can be combined with the cottage next door to sleep 24
Pembrey, West Wales, Wales
- Sleeps up to 6 (4 bedrooms: 1 king, 1 double, 1 king / twin, 1 twin)
£483 - £1080
This 5 star Pembrey holiday cottage is set in a beautiful coastal location close to Pembrey Country Park. Located right next to the harbour (with berths for 400 boats) and only a short walk to a beautiful sandy beach. The Millennium Coastal Path passes directly in front of the cottage and fishing trips are available from the harbour. Jack Nicklaus Golf Course, the famous rugby ground of Llanelli Scarlets and Ffos Las Racecourse are all within a few miles. A true haven for walkers, cyclists, golfers, fisherman and families.
New Quay, West Wales, Wales
- Sleeps up to 4 (2 bedrooms : 1 double 1 twin)
£395 - £645
Aberystwyth, West Wales, Wales
- Sleeps up to 6 (3 bedrooms : 2 King sized, 1 twin)
£326 - £765
Llanfairpwll, Anglesey North Wales, Wales
- Sleeps up to 6 (3 bedrooms: 2 doubles, 1 bunk room)
£350 - £595
DinasMawddwy, North Wales Snowdonia, Wales
- Sleeps up to 6 (3 bedrooms: 2 doubles, 1 bunk (+ fold up bed on request))
£340 - £750
St Clears, West Wales, Wales
- Sleeps up to 4 (2 bedrooms: 1 double, 1 single, (1 gallery double bed + 1 double sofa bed))
£341 - £630
Machynlleth, Mid Wales and Brecon Beacons, Wales
- Sleeps up to 7 (3 bedrooms: 2 doubles, 1 double & single)
£395 - £750
Spacious 5 star holiday cottage with games room in Mid Wales. Rhyd y Gorlan holiday cottage is surrounded by countryside tranquility and invites you to put your feet up in style. Recharge, enjoy a game of pool, experience scenic walks from the doorstep, mountain biking and a range of local attractions. Traditional village pub within walking distance.