Luxury Wales Holiday Cottages
We have picturesque Wales holiday cottages and apartments in almost every conceivable location, so whatever it is you’re looking for from your Welsh getaway, we have luxury accommodation which brims with character in Wales’ most beautiful and appealing locations.
Wales holiday cottages provide the perfect base from which to explore the local area. All of the accommodation offered here on the Best of Wales site is either four or five star, and is maintained to the very highest of standards. The properties are spacious, full of character and in keeping with their setting, ensuring a perfect rural retreat for those of you looking to appreciate life at a slower pace for a while and forget all about your everyday stresses and strains whilst others are nestled within bustling cities with fabulous shopping and vibrant nightlife.
Whether you are booking cottages to rent in Wales for a short romantic break, a family holiday or a trip for an extended group of friends, our Wales holiday cottages come in all shapes and sizes, so you will be able to find the perfect retreat for you.
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next |
Betws-y-Coed, North Wales Snowdonia, Wales
- Sleeps up to 4 (2 bedrooms: 1 double, 1 bunk (bunk for children only))
£330 - £575
Llangollen, North Wales Borderlands, Wales
- Sleeps up to 4 (2 bedrooms: 1 double, 1 twin (+ double sofa bed in lounge))
£350 - £550
20% discount for dates booked between 01 Nov 2014 and 01 May 2015 minimum of 7 nights
Machynlleth, Mid Wales and Brecon Beacons, Wales
- Sleeps up to 7 (4 bedrooms: 1 king, 2 doubles, 1 single)
£285 - £650
Aberdyfi, North Wales Snowdonia, Wales
- Sleeps up to 6 (4 bedrooms: 1 double, 1 twin, 2 single)
£440 - £670
Abersoch, North Wales Coast, Wales
- Sleeps up to 7 (3 bedrooms: 2 doubles, 1 double & single)
£450 - £990
Dolgellau, North Wales Snowdonia, Wales
- Sleeps up to 5 (2 bedrooms: 1 double, 1 singe & 3/4 bed (+ 1 double sofa bed))
£465 - £650
Brecon , Mid Wales and Brecon Beacons, Wales
- Sleeps up to 10 (5 bedrooms: 1 king, 2 twin, 1 double, 1 king & double sofa bed for 2 extra guests)
£959 - £1429
Solva, Pembrokeshire West Wales, Wales
- Sleeps up to 2 (1 double)
£273 - £504
With glorious views of St Brides Bay, this cosy holiday cottage for 2 is perfectly situated between Solva and St Davids. Solva is known as the jewel of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, an ideal location for walking (only a few hundred yards from Pembrokeshire Coastal Path), sailing or simply relaxing amongst the shops, galleries and restaurants set in beautiful scenery.
Corwen, North Wales Borderlands, Wales
- Sleeps up to 2 (1 king size bed (+ 1 double bed setee in lounge))
£330 - £440
If you’re looking for North Wales cottage holidays for 2, Stable Cottage offers a cosy, romantic setting near Corwen, a central and convenient location between Llangollen and Betws y Coed. Surrounded by magnificent gardens, the cottage has a games room next door and is close to endless attractions including Snowdonia, canals and steam trains, castles, lakes and plenty of fabulous restaurants.
Cardiff, South Wales, Wales
- Sleeps up to 8 (4 bedrooms : 4 double beds)
£982 - £2000
This 5 star luxury Cardiff cottage is set in a countryside location, yet is only 20 minutes from Cardiff. Surrounded by woodland and rolling hills and with a superb local pub and restaurant nearby, it is an ideal location to just sit back and relax or to stay for one of the many sporting and cultural events in Cardiff and South Wales.
St Davids, Pembrokeshire West Wales, Wales
- Sleeps up to 4 (2 bedrooms: 1 double, 1 twin )
£450 - £795
Conwy, North Wales Coast, Wales
- Sleeps up to 6 (3 bedrooms: 1 double, 1 twin, 1 bunk)
£300 - £680
Swansea Valley, South Wales, Wales
- Sleeps up to 6 (4 bedrooms: 1 king, 1 twin, 2 singles)
£417 - £783
Caernarfon, North Wales Snowdonia, Wales
- Sleeps up to 4 (2 bedrooms: 1 double, 1 twin)
£340 - £625
Llandysul, West Wales, Wales
- Sleeps up to 6 (2 bedrooms: 1 twin, 1 king (+ 2 extra single futon beds))
£390 - £590
A 5 star Holiday Cottage in West Wales, set in 26 acres of stunning countryside and wildflower meadows. This cottage is perfect for those who want to an activity based holiday, or those who want to take it easy - be it painting, writing, reading or just sitting and thinking. There are stunning gardens all around the cottage and a secluded barbecue and seating area for 'al fresco' dining.