Pet friendly Self Catering in Anglesey, North Wales | Beudy'r Garnedd
Pet friendly Self Catering in Anglesey, North WalesBeudy’r Garnedd cottage offers welcoming self-catering in Anglesey and is set in 7 acres of open countryside with panoramic views of the spectacular Snowdonia Mountain Range. Close to Llanddwyn Island, Anglesey Coastal Path, Beaumaris and Caernarfon Castles, the cottage offers an ideal base to explore the Isle of Anglesey and Snowdonia in North Wales. This pet friendly self catering cottage has also received the Winner of Anglesey Tourism Award for two consecutive years.
This cosy self catering in Anglesey consists of an open plan lounge with dining and kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with an electrical cooker, fridge, microwave oven, washing machine and a dishwasher. The lounge has a comfortable settee, TV with Freeview and an electrical fire.
There are two bedrooms, one double with en – suite shower room (with grab rails) and one twin room plus a family bathroom.
The cottage has a private patio area with garden furniture and barbecue set. Extensive lawned areas as well.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Oil central heating and electricity included.
- Wifi available
- Cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- All cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils are supplied.
- There is ample free parking space.
- Pet friendly self catering cottage with a small fee of £10 per pet. Please contact us if you have more than 2 pets.
- Under no circumstances are pets are to be left alone in the property.
- Beudy’r Garnedd offers short break self-catering in Anglesey at certain times during the year. Find more information under 'Prices'
- Wheelchair accessible
- There is parking for on flat paved tarmac surface with easy access into the property via a ramp of around 5 to 10 degrees with a handrail.
- The main door is 840mm wide and all internal doors and corridors are 750mm wide
- As the property is all on one level including, kitchen, living area, bed and bathroom.
- The garden is to the rear and accessed by wheelchair via the front entrance and side path
- All door handles and light switches are at a lower level
- The bed is accessed from the right for a wheelchair
- Room under the bed for suitcases and space under the dining table for a wheelchair
- A shower chair is available for the wetroom and incontinence pads can be safely disposed of
- There is a bath and shower.
- Additional mobility equipment can be hired locally by arrangement
- Assistance dogs are welcome
|Lovely cottage, located well for exploration of the island.
Recommends: Pet friendly pub in Menai Bridge called The Anglesey Arms.
|Couple from Mold, Jul 2016
|Very comfortable property. Everything I needed was provided and the cottage was very clean and tidy
The owners were very friendly and helpful. I took a tour with Ancient Footprints which was very interesting and I got to see a lot of ancient sites and places around the island. I particularly liked Beumaris, Plas Newydd and South Stack
|Muriel from Surrey, Jun 2014
|Had a fantasic time as always and see you next May or maybe before.|
|Sandra & Bill Malpus, Manchester, Feb 2010
|We have been visiting Nerys and John for 15 yrs or more always welcoming and high standards are normal. We always have a great time. When we are here its like home from home.|
|Janet & Paul Knight, Manchester, Feb 2010
|All our party had a wonderfull time, the cottage is lovely.|
|L. Smith, Lanc, Feb 2010
Beudy’r Garnedd pet friendly self catering in Anglesey is situated in a lovely rural spot, 1 mile from Llanfairpwll. The village of Llanfairpwll, or in full, Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, has the longest place name in Britain. It translates to: St Mary's Church by the white hazel pool, near the fierce whirlpool with the church of St Tysilio by the red cave.
The cottage offers an ideal base for visiting a range of fascinating local attractions, and the castles of Beaumaris in Anglesey and Caernarfon on the mainland are both nearby. Seek out the glorious Blue Flag beaches, enjoy Anglesey's 125 mile coastal path or trek up the famous Snowdon Mountain. Nearby Llanddwyn Island and beach is steeped in history and legend and is closely associated with the Patron Saint for lovers in Wales, Saint Dwynwen.
Other attractions in Anglesey include the Copper Mountain with its surreal lunar landscape, Anglesey Oyster Festival in October and Bryn Celli Ddu’s well preserved stone-age burial chamber near Llanddaniel Fab. Take a tour around Llynnon Mill - the only working windmill in Wales and visit Oriel Tegfryn Art Gallery, the longest established Gallery in Wales.
For younger visitors Pili Palas’ butterfly centre offers a magical experience and also features birds, snakes and other exotic species. Anglesey Sea Zoo, Wales’ biggest aquarium offers an amazing world of marine life, shipwrecks and shark pool grids. The short bridge crossing to mainland North Wales offers even more family attractions including Glasfryn Park with karting, bowling, quad biking etc and Hwylfan Fun Centre, North Wales' largest indoor fun centre.
Llanddwyn Beach – Blue Flag beach with miles of sand and a romantic history. 9 miles.
Find out more about the 6 Best Beaches in Anglesey.
Surfing, diving, kayaking, coasteering, sailing etc are all within ½ hour of the cottage. Find out more about Watersports in Anglesey.
Anglesey Coastal Path – 125 circular walk around the Island. Nearby sections can be joined at Ynys Llanddwyn (9 miles) and Llanidan (6 miles).
Pwllfanogl (2 miles from cottage) – Beaumaris – 7.5 mile path past the famous bridges with fantastic views towards Bangor and Snowdonia, all the way to the historic town of Beaumaris with its Edwardian Castle (World Heritage Site), numerous restaurants etc.
Lon Las Cefni – 13 mile path from Newbrough Forest to Llyn Cefni. Mostly flat – a great family cycling route. Nearest point = Llangefni, 5 miles.
Llangefni Golf Course and Driving Range – Academy Standard 9 hole golf course. 5 miles.
Anglesey Golf Club – Rhosneigr. 18 hole golf course. 14 miles.
Anglesey Riding Centre – Dwyran. Beach and grass-track riding and instruction to suit all standards. 8.5 miles.
TestimonialsLovely cottage, located well for exploration of the island.
Recommends: Pet friendly pub in Menai Bridge called The Anglesey Arms.Couple from Mold, Jul 2016Very comfortable property. Everything I needed was provided and the cottage was very clean and tidy
The owners were very friendly and helpful. I took a tour with Ancient Footprints which was very interesting and I got to see a lot of ancient sites and places around the island. I particularly liked Beumaris, Plas Newydd and South StackMuriel from Surrey, Jun 2014Had a fantasic time as always and see you next May or maybe before.Sandra & Bill Malpus, Manchester, Feb 2010We have been visiting Nerys and John for 15 yrs or more always welcoming and high standards are normal. We always have a great time. When we are here its like home from home.Janet & Paul Knight, Manchester, Feb 2010All our party had a wonderfull time, the cottage is lovely.L. Smith, Lanc, Feb 2010
Other holiday properties on site...
Llanfairpwll, Anglesey North Wales, Wales
- Sleeps up to 6 (3 bedrooms: 2 doubles, 1 bunk room)
£370 - £670
Llanfairpwll, Anglesey North Wales, Wales
- Sleeps up to 6 (3 bedrooms: 2 double, 1 bunk)
£350 - £650