Holiday apartment in Aberaeron | The Aberaeron Apartment
Holiday apartment in AberaeronHoliday apartment in Aberaeron, looking out on to the harbour and central to this gorgeous Georgian seaside town. All you need is within walking distance including award winning restaurants, pubs, small shops, ice cream parlour, harbour and beach. Once a busy fishing port you can still buy fresh local fish from the Quayside. This property can sleep up to 4 (3 plus 1, see bedding details)
The apartment is accessed via stairs.
Open plan lounge kitchen and dining area with full equipped kitchen including microwave, oven, dishwasher, fridge with a freezer compartment. Cosy lounge with seating for 4, TV, DVD and views across the harbour.
Bedroom 1 with a 4ft foot bed. This bed officially sleeps 1 but can sleep up to 2.
Bedroom 2 is a large twin room with skyline views out to sea. 2 single beds
Master bathroom with bath, electric shower over bath, wc and sink.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk, home-made cakes and biscuits. Let us know if you're celebrating a special occasion and we will also include an extra surprise in your welcome pack.
- Please note the apartment is accessed via stairs.
- Bed linen and towels provided. (please bring your own beach towels)
- Electricity & heating included.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Supermarket deliveries available but there are plenty of great local shops selling locally sourced products.
- No smoking and no pets.
- There is no specific parking for the apartment but there is a first come first served car park on the Quayside and on street parking available nearby.
- No Wifi included but the property is within a BT wifi zone and 4G coverage.
|Late booking. Booked Wednesday arrived Saturday found accommodation was super. Views lovely. Shops, restaurants all close by. Harbour, sea front, riverside walk all easy walking.
Recommendations: Riverside walk. New Celtic fish and chips good, breakfast average and expensive for what it was. At the Cellar we had a fantastic meal, well worth the price. Prosecco pricey settled for bottle of house wine. Staff excellent.
|Couple from Lincolnshire, Sep 2016
|Very comfortable stay at an excellent location. Top floor flat has great views across both harbour and Cardigan Bay. The pub is very near and also very quiet - a great relief!
Tips: Be prepared to hunt for parking spaces!
|Couple from Kent, Aug 2016
The town of Aberystwyth lies only 15 miles to the North and includes the National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth University, Aberystwyth cliff railway, harbour, beaches and of course its pier and seafront. The Ynys Las sand dunes are part of the Dyfi national nature reserve and are well worth a visit.
New Quay lies to the south and is another popular seaside town. Famous for its Dolphins you can book boat trips to see them from the quayside. Often you are able to watch the dolphins from the harbour wall or surrounding headland.
Aberaeron - has 2 single beaches, both within walking distance. 01 miles
A wide range of watersport available in New Quay, suitable for all levels and abilities Cardigan Bay Watersports. 8.0 miles
Sea fishing – Shore fishing, charter boat trips available. 0.1 miles
Game Fishing - Aberaeron Town Angling Club is the only official angling club on the river Aeron. It controls about 2 miles of predominantly double bank fishing on the Aeron extending inland from the tidal limit. 0.1 miles
Ceredigion Coast Path is part of the All Wales Coastal Path and runs just by the house. 0.1 miles
Stunning country roads ideal for cycling and many off-road trails including the Ystwyth Trail. 0.2 miles
Penros Golf Club 150 acres of lush green countryside in the Wyre Valley in West Wales 8.1 miles
Horse riding is available in a few locations including Gilfach yr Halen Llwyncelyn. 3.0 miles
Check-in from: 15:00 / Check-out by: 10:00
TestimonialsLate booking. Booked Wednesday arrived Saturday found accommodation was super. Views lovely. Shops, restaurants all close by. Harbour, sea front, riverside walk all easy walking.
Recommendations: Riverside walk. New Celtic fish and chips good, breakfast average and expensive for what it was. At the Cellar we had a fantastic meal, well worth the price. Prosecco pricey settled for bottle of house wine. Staff excellent.Couple from Lincolnshire, Sep 2016Very comfortable stay at an excellent location. Top floor flat has great views across both harbour and Cardigan Bay. The pub is very near and also very quiet - a great relief!
Tips: Be prepared to hunt for parking spaces!Couple from Kent, Aug 2016