- £570 per week
- £81 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 11:00
From this stylish and cosy holiday cottage Anglesey is your oyster. Its peaceful, central location makes it the perfect base to explore this magical island and beyond. Meillion provides a wonderful retreat for a relaxing romantic break where you have complete freedom to do as much or as little as you like.
A beautiful, open plan living area with a lounge, kitchen and dining area.
The cosy lounge area includes a sofa, coffee table, Smart TV and electric fire.
The stylish, well equipped kitchen includes a full sized cooker, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment. Lovely dining table for two.
Shower room with electric shower, toilet and hand basin.
Inviting bedroom with a double bed, velux window and built in wardrobe.
Large lawned garden with table and 2 chairs to the side of the cottage. Shared with guests staying at the static caravan (sleeps up to 4) also located on site. BBQ set available on request.
- Welcome pack with tea, coffee, sugar and milk and a cake.
- Electric heating and electricity included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and hairdryer included
- Wi-fi included
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Access to washing machine on site by arrangement with the owners.
- No smoking or pets allowed in the cottage
- Private parking
Lovely property and lovely hosts
Everything was wonderful, we loved our stay and the hosts were fabulous
Thank you Susan for being so welcoming, friendly and helpful.. don’t have a single complaint about the property or our stay! We can’t wait to return
Very clean nice property. Very easy to get to and an ideal location to explore all of North Wales