- £636 per week
- £91 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 sofa bed
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
The view from this newly built pod is just spectacular. What better way to start the day with breakfast overlooking the Snowdonia mountain range. Menai Bridge and the Menai Straits are only three miles away and the pods are located on a working farm in a peaceful setting. This pod is the middle of three on site, benefiting from its own private patio area with those all-important views. A perfect get away from it all destination but with everything at hand for you to enjoy.
Anglesey has an endless list of activities and attractions for you to enjoy – boasting some very chic restaurants and cafes in Menai Bridge to some fantastic country Pubs. Red wharf bay is one of a few beautiful coves to enjoy a spot of lunch! Why not visit Beaumaris with its Castle (a World Heritage Site), gaol and courthouse, a Victorian Pier and beach, Llanddwyn Island is a beautiful spot to enjoy a day on the beach or visit Anglesey Sea Zoo or Pili Palas. Snowdonia is on your doorstep too for adventures such as ZipWorld or a train-ride up Snowdon, the highest peak in Wales.
- Living space: an open plan design with an inviting corner sofa and TV, and a dining table with 2 chairs.
- Kitchenette area: with an induction hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, basin, kettle, toaster and all the necessary crockery, cutlery and utensils. Access to washing machine and tumble dryer on site.
- Bedroom area: an inviting double bed, plus a full size double sofa bed - both with excellent views towards Snowdonia.
- Shower room: large shower unit, toilet, basin and heated towel rail.
A lovely private patio and picnic area for you to enjoy those alfresco meals and beautiful views towards Snowdonia in the distance.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided
- Heating and electricity: Included.
- Pets: No pets
- No smoking inside the property please
- Parking: Parking space provided with a short walk to pod (60 meters) along slated path.
We stayed for a short time but thoroughly enjoyed our visit. The host was extremely accommodating and helpful. Can’t wait to make another visit.