- £502 per week
- £72 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
- Sea or coastal views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Family friendly
- Private parking
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4pm
Located near Moelfre on the east coast of Anglesey, Sea View Cottage (sleeps 4) is one of a collection of cottages situated on one site. Set in landscaped gardens the living room is situated on the first floor, making the most of the sea views from the cottage.
Sea View Cottage is in an excellent spot from which to explore the east coast of Anglesey, with its rich coastal and industrial heritage, sandy beaches, walking along the Anglesey section of the Wales Coast Path and cycling on rural roads. The cottage benefits from a ground floor twin bedroom with ensuite shower room, making it suitable for less able guests.
Kitchen/Dining Room - well equipped, electric oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine. Oak flooring, an oak table and chairs.
Bedroom 1 - Ensuite twin bedroom with TV and adjacent shower room.
Living Room - fine views to the coast, oak flooring, comfortably furnished, TV/DVD/CD and WiFi.
Bedroom 2 - king size bedroom, views across the grounds, TV
Bathroom - spacious bathroom with hand held shower over the bath, WC, basin
To the front is a private patio area with table and chairs and shared lawn areas, play area and adjacent paddock.
- £100 breakages deposit requested please
- Electricity and central heating included
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Cot and high chair available
- No smoking inside please
- Couples/families only
- Dog welcome but sorry, no puppies or other pets
- The property has oil central heating and solar heated water.
- Sea View is one of a group of three cottages, which can be booked together to sleep up to 13 people. Please see Minffordd Holidays for details.
Enjoyable, no problems experienced.