- £1200 per week
- £171 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 4 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- 4 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Open fire or woodburner
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
5 star luxury and pet-friendly cottage with a hot tub in the Brecon Beacons. Set in the heart of the Brecon Beacons National Park, this renovated detached farmhouse sleeps up to 8 in four en suite bedrooms and is ideal for a family get together or for a group of friends. With 4 bedrooms, all with an en-suite. You can even climb Pen y Fan (the highest peak in South Wales) by joining the path that runs directly from the cottage. There are also many other attractions and activities nearby, including great fishing, watersports, activity centres, mountain biking, and for some retail therapy or sporting events, Cardiff is just under 40mins away.
Large fully equipped kitchen with double oven, 5 ring stove, large fridge, microwave, toaster and table seating 4. Doors opening out to large rear garden and BBQ area.
Dining / Entertaining room with large dining table that seats up to 12 in front of feature fireplace with log burner.
Lounge area with 42" flat screen TV and log burner.
Bedroom 1 : Superking / twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
Utility room with washing machine, dishwasher, tumble dryer, fridge freezer, electric oven and hob.
Bedroom 2 : Superking bedroom with en-suite shower room, bathroom with bath and shower over
Bedroom 3 : Superking / twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, bathroom with bath and shower over
Bedroom 4 : King Size double / twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
Hot tub in garden, prefect to relax and enjoy the mountain view. The cottage is within 3 acres of grounds and includes 2 paddocks, front gravel areas and rear enclosed lawn and patio areas complete with garden furniture and BBQ and games shed that includes table tennis.
Please note there is a stream that runs alongside the garden but this is safely fenced off. There are garden games available including croquet and badminton.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Welcome pack on arrival.
- Travel cot, high chair, and stair gate provided.
- Board games and a selection of DVD's and books.
- Green Tourism Gold Award
- Walkers and Cyclists Award
- Wood provided for the log burners
- Secure bike storage
- Wi-Fi included (free). Please note Wifi is fine for checking emails and browsing but not for excessive streaming of video content or gaming.
- No smoking
- Plenty of parking
- Dogs are welcome (£15 each) but please ensure they are kept off the furniture. Ideal for pets as there is an enclosed rear garden and kennel.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, washing machine tablets, t towels, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: soap and one loo roll per bathroom General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Several main supermarkets deliver to the cottage and there are also plenty of shops in the nearby town of Brecon, including a great local butcher,
Lovely well equipped farmhouse in a beautiful location.
This was one of the best properties we have ever stayed in and was very well equipped.