- £477 per week
- £68 per night
- 6 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Games room
- Swimming pool
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
This 1st floor self-catering apartment looks out over the lake and is the ideal peace to relax and unwind. Located on a small complex that includes a swimming pool, sauna, tennis courts, play park, putting green and a games room, with a small number of cottages sharing the facilities, this is a tranquil getaway and is not a busy or a noisy resort-type complex. The spectacular natural landscape gives a feeling of space and natural beauty.
Sleeps 4 (plus an extra 2 on sofa bed, if required)
Open plan lounge, kitchen and diner with table and chairs for 4.
Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge, toaster, dishwasher, microwave, and kettle.
Lounge with TV, chess and games table, comfy chairs, and a sofa bed to sleep an additional 2 guests if required.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed.
Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom
Ensite bathroom – Shower unit with basin and WC
Master Bathroom - bath, shower over bath, wc and basin.
Acres of land to enjoy and explore, including fishing lake, tennis courts and putting green.
Games room (shared) includes pool table, table tennis, games console, dvd's, books and a dart board.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk and biscuits.
- Property accessed via 1 flight of stairs.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Iron & ironing board available.
- Electricity & heating included.
- High chair and travel cot available, please request when booking. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- No wifi in cottage but wifi is available in the shared games / reading area.
- There is a reception on the complex that is open until 5pm daily.
- Mobile phone signal is weak, and some networks have no signal at all. There is a landline on site in case of emergencies.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil, and cling film. Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti-bacterial spray etc.
- Swimming pool is open between 9am and 7pm each day.
- Asda delivers to the cottage and there are also plenty of local suppliers in the nearby town of Builth Wells
- No smoking inside and no pets.