- £464 per week
- £66 per night
- 6 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
- Games room
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 sofa bed
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Rural location
Important - please note
- Check in: 15.00
- Check out: 10.30
With a swimming pool, fishing lake, putting green, tennis courts, park, great walking, and cycling all on-site and nearby, this holiday apartment in Mid Wales is the prefect place to be as active as you wish, or to just sit back relax and enjoy the stunning landscape all around you. Set in a secluded valley, this 1st floor apartment is on a small complex and also contains a games room with pool table, table tennis, darts and much more.
The family run complex includes a number of cottages that share the facilities but this is a tranquil getaway and is not a busy or a noisy resort-type complex. The spectacular natural landscape gives a feeling of space and natural beauty.
Sleeps 4 (plus an extra 2 on sofa bed if required)
Open plan lounge, kitchen and diner with table and chairs for 4.
Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge, toaster, dishwasher, microwave, and kettle.
Lounge with TV, comfortable chairs, and a sofa bed to sleep an additional 2 guests if required.
Bedroom 1 - Double bed.
Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom ( 2 singe beds)
Master Bathroom - bath, shower over bath, wc and basin.
Picnic bench directly outside and acres of land to enjoy and explore.
Games room (shared) includes pool table, table tennis, games console, dvds, books and a dart board.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk and biscuits.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Accessed by 1 flight of stairs.
- Iron & ironing board available.
- Electricity & heating included.
- High chair and travel cot available, please request when booking. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- No wifi in cottage but wifi is available in the shared games / reading area.
- There is a reception on the complex that is open until 5pm daily.
- Mobile phone signal is weak, and some networks have no signal at all. There is a landline on site in case of emergencies.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tablets, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil, and cling film. Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti-bacterial spray etc.
- Swimming pool is open between 9am and 7pm each day.
- Asda delivers to the cottage and there are also plenty of local suppliers in the nearby town of Builth Wells
- No smoking inside and no pets.