- £454 per week
- £65 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
- Welcome pack
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 sofa bed
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 11:00
This stunning, pet-friendly retreat is set in a beautiful rural location, surrounded by rolling fields and wildlife. 1 mile from the pretty little village of Llanrhaeadr ym Mochnant with its own cafe, good quality butchers, post office, grocery stores and good selection of pubs. Nearby is Pistyll Rhaeadr, the largest waterfall in Wales and the tallest in the UK, hidden away in an enchanting area in the Berwyn Mountains.
Fully fitted kitchen/diner with full length balcony, oak floorboards and energy efficient oven/hob and appliances. Worktops are made from recycled glass bottles.
Living room with oak flooring, superior 3 seater sofa bed and lounge chair. Freeview TV, DVD and a wide selection of reference books for the local area. The balcony stretches almost the full width of the living room, framing the panorama of the Berwyns to perfection.
The hallway leads to the Wet Room which has a walk in shower, sink and toilet. Grab rails are fitted. The room is tiled with non slip floor tiles and attractive wall tiles. There is a lit shaving mirror.
Double bedroom with dressing table and mirror, drawers and wardrobe hanging space. Oak floorboards and a large panoramic window.
The crog loft is a twin bedded loft room with Skylight. Selection of reading books, board games and jigsaws. Eco Cork flooring. Restricted headroom - most suitable for children.
The garden is opposite the cottage and attracts numerous birds, butterflies, dragonflies, frogs etc. There are 2 benches available made from reclaimed wood. There are also 2 paddocks available for you to walk around, with benches at various scenic locations. In all there are over 2 acres of land, totally surrounded by open countryside.
- Welcome pack with local Welsh produce on arrival, including sausages, bacon, eggs, bread, butter, milk Bara Brith, tea, coffee and sugar.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels included
- Central heating and electricity included
- Cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Faith in Nature toiletries provided. This includes shower gels, conditioner, shampoo, soap, washing up liquid and cleaning products.
- Up to 2 dogs welcome
- No smoking inside the cottage
- Private, off road parking
- Bike hire available - can be delivered to the cottage on request.
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People
- The ground floor of the property is accessible, kitchen, wetroom. lounge and bedroom
- There is parking and the walking surface is concrete
- Two steps approx 9 inches high at the entrance. There is a ramp and please specify that is required when booking
- Door handles are at an accessible level and taps are levered
- There is space under the dining table for a wheelchair
- The wetroom is accessible for a wheelchair
- The wheelchair fits to the left of the bed
- Shower chair is available plus shower and toilet grab rails
- The toilet is raised
- Hyperdermic needles and incontinence pads can be disposed of
- Assistance dogs are welcome
Mobility equipment can also be hired locally