- £1155 per week
- £165 per night
- 11 Guests
- 6 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 3 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:30
This traditional Farmhouse is set in stunning countryside and has been spectacularly restored to keep as many original features as possible and has a magical mix of the old and new. This Llanwrtyd Wells Holiday Cottage includes carvings on one of the beams that dates back to 1678. Sat on a hillside overlooking the valley and mountains this is a perfect property for a family trip , groups of friends or that special occasion. The area has many great outdoor activities with great mountain biking, cycling, walking , fishing and the tiny town of Llanwrtyd host many great events such as the Man vs Horse Marathon, Real Ale Wobble , Bog Snorkelling and Wife Carrying Race.
Large kitchen with flagstone floor, fully equipped including fridge freezer, rangemaster 6 hob over cooker, dishwasher, microwave, toaster and table and chairs.
Large dining room with seating for 11. Traditional fireplace housing large wood burning stove. 1678 is marked on the wood above the fireplace giving a unique insight into the age of this property.
Lounge with TV, DVD.
Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer.
Shower room with wc, sink and shower unit.
Hall leads on to a stunning original staircase that has been lovingly restored.
Upstairs - First Floor
Bedroom 1 - Double bed , with ensuite shower room.
Bedroom 2 - King size bed with ensuite shower room.
Bedroom 3 - twin bedroom.
Bedroom 4 -- single bedroom.
Master bathroom with bath and wc and sink.
Showeroom with shower unit, wc and sink.
Upstairs - Second Floor
Bedroom 5 - Huge attic space with king sized bed, leading on to a large landing space could be a reading room, or second lounge / play room and an ensuite shower room with shower unti wc and sink.
Bedroom 6 - King sized bedroom access via a separate staircase.
Front lawn area with table and chair to sit out and enjoy the spectacular views of the surrounding mountains.
- Heating and electric included
- All bed linen and hand / bath towels included
- Cot and high chair available, along with potty, plastic cutlery. Babysitting facilities available on request. (Please bring your own cot bedding)
- Strictly no pets or smoking allowed
- Wifi included
- Please note bedroom 6 is accessed via a steeper that usual stair case.
- First supply of logs included (additional logs available to purchase)
- Christmas tree and decorations included for Christmas and New Year bookings
- Complimentary welcome pack including essentials such as tea, coffee, milk, bread and cakes. Refreshment upgrade available on request
- Pick-up from local train station also available on request (advance notice required)
- Can be booked together with Llety Llanwrtyd to sleep 21 in total.
This is a fantastic farmhouse to stay in. We were a mix of family and friends, 10 adults and nearly one year old twins. Had everything we needed and more. Plenty of room for everyone. Susan could have not been more helpful. Went to heritage centre where she was doing a duty and filled us in on the history of Llanwrtyd Wells which was very interesting. Would definitely return to this farmhouse.
We had a lovely weekend in an excellent property and the owner's Mum was lovely! We could not fault it and hope to use it again next year for when we come to Wonder Wool Wales.