- £377 per week
- £54 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 1 sofa bed
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Games room
- Welcome pack
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Cartws y Parc is a beautifully renovated Mid Wales holiday cottage surrounded by rolling green hills. This country retreat also includes a small and select, family run caravan park and as guests of the cottage you are welcome to take advantage of the range of other facilities on site. This includes a children’s play area, a large games room and a fishing lake. Great walks nearby including Glyndwr's Way National Trail. Ideal for walking and fishing holidays, pet friendly breaks or family holidays in Wales.
Large, open plan kitchen/dining/living area. The fully fitted kitchen includes ample dishes, plates, glassware, saucepans and cooking utensils. It is also equipped with an electric fan oven and ceramic hob with extractor, dishwasher, microwave, fridge and freezer.
Dining table with seating for 6 and a separate breakfast bar.
The cosy lounge includes a fireplace, widescreen TV/DVD, mini Hi-fi and a leather sofa and double sofa-bed (linen supplied).
There is also a separate wet room downstairs which includes a shower, basin, WC and heated towel rail.
2 spacious double bedrooms. (1 room could sleep 3 on request of single bed if required)
Both bedrooms are furnished and decorated beautifully and also include a flat screen TV/DVD player, hair dryer and mirror.
Upstairs washroom includes WC, basin and a heated towel rail.
Small patio area with table and chairs. BBQ facilities and outside light.
Children’s play area and games room (swings, darts, pool and table tennis) on site - perfect for family holidays in Wales.
The park itself is enclosed by mature trees and looks out at the towering Moel Bentyrch and its nestling valleys.
- Welcome pack on arrival including hot drink, milk, cakes, free range eggs and fresh bread.
- Heating and electricity included
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels included
- Cot, highchair and stairgate provided on request
- This Mid Wales holiday cottage offers pet friendly breaks - max 1 pet, free of charge. Please notify us when booking.
- Private parking
- Washing machine & dryer on site (pay per use)
- The following are all provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets. Bathroom: toilet roll. General cleaning products: soap, spray, dusters and vacuum cleaner, etc.
- Telephone available on site.
- WiFi available in the cottage. (Please note that wifi can be slow and intermittent at times)
- There are two fishing lakes which lie two fields away, offering absolute peace and quiet. The lakes are stocked with carp, roach, rudd and tench. The nearest of the two lakes is a new development and the furthest lake is well established with islands, wild ducks and geese. It is possible to drive up to both the lakes. *Fishing is free to guests but you will need to bring your own equipment.
A brilliant get away from it all break with a little bit of excellent fishing thrown in