An absolute beauty. This stunning, newly renovated cottage with a private hot tub offers the ultimate getaway in idyllic North Wales countryside. You will feel a world away, yet, the A55 is within 5 miles, giving you easy access to the entire North Wales coast and all its attractions. Relax in style in front of the log burner or in the freestanding bath and enjoy the rural views and wildlife. Who knows - you might even spot the occasional deer in the fields beyond the garden.
Kitchen - Stylish room with country style grey units, granite worktops and a Belfast sink. Fully equipped, including a dishwasher, electric oven and ceramic touch control hob, fridge freezer and dimmer spot lights.
Lounge / diner - Spacious, open plan living space with painted exposed beams, barn style oak doors and plenty of character. The oak dining table for 4 is located by the log burner and a window overlooking the garden. Comfortable leather sofa and coffee table in front of a large, wall mounted Smart TV with freesat and glazed doors that lead directly onto the garden. With views of countryside from every angle, this is a truly relaxing space.
Utility - Separate room which includes a sink, tumble dryer and washing machine and microwave, iron, walking boot room and coat hangers.
WC - ground floor WC and basin.
Bedroom 1 - Country style master bedroom with an inviting double bed. Flat screen Smart TV with freesat and an exposed stone feature wall. 2 windows makes the room light and airy and provide elevated views of the countryside. Armchair, chest of drawers and clothes hanging area (pegs).
Bedroom 2 - Beautiful twin bedroom with exposed beams, built in storage and far-reaching views over the garden and surrounding countryside.
Bathroom - Large, country style bathroom featuring a freestanding bath with waterfall tap and spectacular countryside views. Heated towel rail, large rain shower and wash basin also included.
Enclosed and private lawned garden, a patio and hot-tub - all offering great views of countryside and wildlife. Garden furniture and BBQ set provided.
- Welcome pack includes local eggs, scones/welsh cake, a rice krispie cake for children, as well as tea, coffee, sugar and milk.
- Central heating and electricity included
- Logs also included for the log burner.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Hairdryer provided
- Wi-fi available
- Board games provided
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage please
- Travel cot, high chair and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- The following items are also provided:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc
- Parking spaces for up to 3 cars on site.
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Double bed
- 2 Single beds
- 1 Bathroom
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- WiFi internet
- Hot Tub
- Open fire or woodburner
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Friday changeover
- 5.5 Miles from a beach
- 2.5 Miles from a pub
- 2.5 Miles from a shop
- Private parking
- Bed linen provided
- No smoking
- Towels provided
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Highchair available
- Stairgate available
- Travel cot available
Things to see
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...
This detached cottage is located in a beautifully secluded spot that's accessed via the owners' working dairy farm. Following the same lane as the dairy cows (separated by a fence), you will cross a small bridge over the River Elwy, and begin to climb gradually above the valley floor to overlook the river and the dairy cows grazing in the fields below. Ty Isa enjoys an elevated, private and tranquil setting, with just the sound of the woodpecker. It also enjoys great wildlife and you may be lucky enough to see wild deer, foxes, pheasant and birds including eagles & kites.
The village of Llanfair Talhaiarn is just 2.5 miles with a village pub / restaurant and Siop y Llan village shop with Post Office & groceries. Tesco (5 miles) is the nearest supermarket, in the coastal town of Abergele. The village pub offers a lovely setting for a relaxing drink and good food. Some of the other recommended places to eat locally includes The Kinmel Arms in St George (5 miles) and Porth Eirias in Colwyn Bay (8 miles) where you will find Bryn Williams' restaurant. Cliffs in Rhyd y Foel (5.5 miles) is another recommendation, as well as The Stag in Llangernyw (7 miles), Manor Conwy, Castle Conwy and Signatures (17 miles), to name only a few.
The cottage is also a great base to enjoy a wide range of activities and attractions, including Pensarn Beach (5 miles), where you can also access the Wales Coast Path and follow the coastline by foot or bike (bike hire available locally). With the A55 within 5 miles, you can also enjoy easy access to the entire North Wales coast, including gems such as the walled castle town of Conwy (17 miles) and Llandudno (19 miles).
Visit Snowdonia National Park and all its attractions, from Zip World (16 miles) to Surf Snowdonia (17 miles) and mountain railways. Discover market towns such as Ruthin, border towns and even the Roman city of Caer (Chester), home to Chester Zoo, 34 miles east. For families, SC2 Rhyl Waterpark (9 miles) also offers a fun day out, as does the Adventure Trail in St George (4 miles) and Locked in North Wales, in Abergele. Betws y Coed, the main hub of Snowdonia (18 miles) and Llyn Brenig Reservoir and Visitor Centre (15 miles) are also highly recommended.
- Scenic country lanes from the doorstep including a 3.5 mile walk from the cottage to the village of Llanfair Talhaiarn. 0 miles
- Wales Coast Path - from Pensarn, go west towards Colwyn Bay and Llandudno or east towards Rhyl and Prestatyn with spectacular sea views along the way. 5 miles
- Mynydd y Gaer, Llannefydd – 270 meters high mountain walk with Iron Age hill fort. 2.5 miles
- Offa’s Dyke Path – National Trail (177 miles in total) following the Welsh/English border. Starting point at Prestatyn, 13 miles.
- Traeth Pensarn Beach - a lovely shingle beach with a promenade that includes toilets, shops and a seasonal café. 5 miles
- Llandudno Beach is another fantastic, scenic beach that offers everything from beautiful leisurely strolls along the promenade and refreshments, to entertainment and a fun filled day for all the family. 19 miles
- Wales Coast Path - as above - 5 miles. Buster's bike hire also available at Kinmel Bay, just 8 miles away, with direct access to the coast path.
- Llyn Brenig offers a range of tracks for all abilities. 15 miles
- Tan-y-Mynydd Trout Fishery, five lakes set in beautiful and tranquil Welsh countryside. Suitable for beginners and experienced anglers. 2.5 miles
- Llyn Brenig - recognised as one of the best top-of-the-water fisheries in Wales. 15 miles
- Silver Birch Golf Club, Betws yn Rhos - a quality 18-hole Golf & Foot Golf course 3.4 miles.
- Denbigh Golf Club - 18 hole parkland course. 7 miles
- Opendoor Centre, St Asaph. 6 miles
- Colwyn Bay Watersports at Porth Eirias. A watersports and tuition centre which includes sailing, windsurfing, kayaking and canoeing. 8 miles
- Surf Snowdonia. 17 miles
- Dolgoed Riding School. 8 miles
- Llanerch Equestrian Centre. 9 miles
- Bridlewood Riding Centre. The stables enjoy a relaxed countryside location just outside Prestatyn with direct access onto the Talacre Beach along their own private bridle way. 15 miles