- £425 per week
- £61 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Enclosed garden
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
With panoramic sea views from all rooms and garden, along with a welcoming woodburner, this farm cottage on the Snowdonia coast offers an idyllic setting for your next holiday in North Wales. A 1 mile, tree lined drive leads to the village of Dyffryn Ardudwy, with plenty of amenities, including a sandy beach, village shop and pub. Access to beautiful mountain and coastal walks from the doorstep. Plenty of attractions within a short travelling distance, from Blue Flag Beaches and steam trains to Harlech Castle, Portmeirion and Zip World.
Kitchen / diner - light and spacious room with an oak kitchen and solid dining table and chairs. Well equipped, including a cooker, hob and microwave, a dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Separate utility room includes a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Sun room - accessed via the kitchen, this is the room where time stops. The panoramic countryside and sea views that can be enjoyed from the comfort of your chair are mesmerizing. The perfect spot to sit back and sip coffee, wine (or both) all day until sunset. Patio door leads to a raised outdoor patio area with the same magnificent view.
Lounge - this cosy room also enjoys sea views and is the perfect setting to relax during the evenings in front of the TV and log fire.
Bedroom 1 - Spacious room with a king size bed, TV / DVD player and a beautiful view to inspire you every morning.
Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom, also offering an inspiring view.
Bathroom: Shower over bath, WC, washbasin and heated towel rail.
As with the cottage itself, the private garden also enjoys uninterrupted countryside and sea views, all the way to Llyn Peninsula on the horizon. Enclosed, raised patio area with table and chairs.
Steps from the patio lead down to a lawn area below with another picnic table. Charcoal BBQ set also available.
- Welcome Pack includes tea and coffee, sugar and milk, bottle of wine and flowers
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and 1 hairdryer provided
- Central heating and electricity included
- Wifi available
- Cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Suitable for wheelchairs. Wide doors and floor on one level - apart from one step up by the entrance and one step down to the sun room.
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage please
- Bike storage available
- Plenty of parking space
- Other items provided include...
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets, dishcloths / scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet
- General cleaning products: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc
Hello We had a lovely stay at your place. It lived up to our expectations and we would definitely recommend you to our friends. Thanks again. John & Kim Rigg.