Bwthyn Conwy self catering cottage is situated on the edge of Snowdonia National Park, near the North Wales coast. Located 2 miles from Conwy with its medieval castle, 5.5 miles to Surf Snowdonia and 7 miles to Llandudno with its famous Victorian pier, beach, shops, ski slope, cable cars and much more. This detached holiday cottage is situated on a working farm that has sheep, hens, ducks, dogs and a cat. Children are welcome to feed the animals, play in the fields and have a taste of farm life.
Lounge with large flatscreen TV with Freesat and DVD. Two x 3 seater leather settees. Traditional open beams.
Fully fitted kitchen-diner including gas hob and electric stove, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Traditional open beams.
Bathroom with shower (over bath)
Bedroom 1 - twin beds with basin and TV (freeview) and garden views
Hallway - Under stairs cupboard full of children's toys, entrance to patio
Bedroom 2 - double bed, wardrobe and dressing table
Bedroom 3 - Full size bunks beds, alcove with drawer unit and mirror
Guests can enjoy a private patio area with BBQ, table, benches and garden at Bwthyn Conwy self catering cottage. Bikes and toys available for children.
- Good quality bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Shed outside that's ideal for drying clothes
- Electricity included
- Gas central heating by meter reading
- Superfast wi-fi available
- Hairdryer and tongs provided
- No pets
- Cot & High chair provided. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Box of toys provided
- Ample parking
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Double bed
- 2 Single beds
- 1 Bunk bed
- 1 Bathroom
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- WiFi internet
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Saturday changeover
- 2 Miles from a beach
- 2 Miles from a pub
- 2 Miles from a shop
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor bedroom
- On a working farm
- Private parking
- Bed linen provided
- No freezer
- No smoking
- Towels provided
- No tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- No travel cot available
Our son loved being able to go and see the chickens and we are grateful to our hosts for being so hospitable and accommodating to him.Mr Terence Pope - 26th January 2019
The beds are so comfy and the shower is excellent. The house has everything you need. The owners of the property were exceptional. Nothing was too much trouble to ensure we had a good holiday. Isabel from South Yorkshire - 10th July 2018
My wife and I arrived from Shrewsbury and our daughter and her family came from Yorkshire a couple of hours later. We moved from the area about 22 years ago so this visit was a reminiscence. The cottage was converted from a granary and is very well-equipped (our son-in-law, a chef, says it is very rare to find a holiday let with a decent frying pan!). The building is on the other side of the farmyard from the owner's house and this meant that there was an open space for children to play safely (our grandchildren are five and two). They both enjoyed helping Helen (the owner) collect eggs from the chickens and feed the sheep. The setting was very peaceful and we would love to stay again. The cottage definitely deserves a five star rating.Mr John Rice - 23rd April 2018
Absolutely fabulous - could not have wished for more - our hosts Helen & Gwilym went above and beyond, accommodating our every wish, and making us feel more like family than guests. LOVED the experience - three weeks that we will never forget. While in the area, Bodnant Gardens is a must see. Our last trip there was over 30 years ago and it has only gotten better with age - still quite a hike!Al from Friendswood, (nr. Houston) Texas - 25th June 2016
Excellent location and very friendly property owner, who allowed us access throughout the farm. Spent two nights at the cottage and travelled to neighbouring towns and villages - perfect for our needs! Go to Conwy for a stroll at the harbour! We also went for a walk up to Llyn Elsi in Betws-y-Coed - a firm favourite for views and some gentle exercise.Friends from Merseyside - 27th April 2016
Our second visit as stayed here 2 years ago and will definitely return
Very good local pub about a mile away called "The Groes"Brian - 21st October 2015
The cottage has lots of character. It is clean, comfortable and well furnished. The owners are very friendly people and we were made to feel at home. Our granddaughter loved the gentle affectionate dogs. She also enjoyed feeding the other animals. We found the whole experience perfect for our needs and an excellent base for exploring the many places of beauty and interest in North Wales. . There are many places of historical interest within easy driving distance. The scenery throughout the area is really splendid and the beaches are clean and wide. For eating out you are spoilt for choice.Family from Coventry - 20th July 2015
Our first visit here-definitely not the last!! We only had 3 days with our grandchildren, and daughter, but had great time –good weather,lots of fun. The atmosphere is relaxed and yet busy, and nothing is too much trouble for Helen and Gwillam.Thank you for your hospitality.Jean and Frank - 1st August 2010
Things to see
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Bwthyn Conwy self catering cottage is situated on a working farm near the North Wales coast, on the northern edge of Snowdonia National Park. Only 2 miles to Conwy with its medieval castle and 5.5 miles to the artificial wave lagoon at Surf Snowdonia, the world's first commercial artificial surfing lake and the perfect tool for learning to surf. The cottage is also 7 miles from Llandudno with its famous Victorian pier, beach, shops, ski slope, cable cars and much more. This holiday cottage, Conwy Valley, offers the ideal location to explore the numerous attractions, beaches, lakes and mountains of North Wales.
Take the children around the farm to visit the animals, walk or cycle the coastal path from Conwy, or conquer the highest peaks of Snowdonia. Explore the local castles of Conwy, Dolwyddelan and Caernarfon and travel the steam trains along Ffestiniog Railway, Snowdon Mountain Railway and the Welsh Highland Railway. You also have the perfect excuse for a round of golf with the 7th best golf course in the world located just 4 miles away.
This welcoming farm holiday cottage, Conwy Valley, is easily accessible via the A55 coast road.
- Llandudno beach is a fantastic scenic beach that offers beautiful leisurely strolls along the promenade to a fun filled day for all the family. 7 miles
- Conwy cycling route - mostly traffic free route (all sections = 34 miles in total). The best way to see North Wales' stunning coastline. 2.5 miles from cottage.
- Penmachno Trail - This 18 mile trail takes you through the scenic countryside of the Conwy Valleys. 21 miles
- Conwy Water Garden - Here you will find 3 coarse fishing lakes surrounded by beautiful woodland of North Wales. Tackle shop, snack shop and restaurant conveniently based on site and also offers disabled access. 3 miles.
- Conwy Golf Club - This is the 7th Best Golf Course ranked in the top 100 best courses in the world. Complete with clubhouse and restaurant on site. 4 miles.
- Conwy Marina - Offers sailing and power boating. 3 miles
- Surf Snowdonia's artificial wave lagoon. 5.5 miles
- North Wales Kitesurfing - Kite surfing school on the North Wales coast. 16 miles
- Plas y Brenin Multi Activity Centre - Canoeing/Kayaking/Outdoor activity centre. 20 miles
- Read more about watersports on the North Wales Coast.
- North Wales Coastal Path - from Conwy, go east towards Llandudno or west towards Penmaenmawr with spectacular sea views along the way. 2.5 miles
- Geirionydd & Crafnant Lakes (passing Fairy Falls) - Trefriw. Moderate circular walk (approx 3 hours). 8 miles from cottage.
- Llyn Cowlyd (Snowdonia Leisure Walk) - Trefriw. Moderate / strenuous walk (approx 3 hours). 8 miles from cottage.
- Llanrwst Walk - Llanrwst. Easy / moderate 3.5 mile circular walk (approx 2 hours). 10 miles from cottage.
- Moel Siabod (Snowdonia mountain walk) - Capel Curig. Rewarding route for experienced walkers. 20 miles from cottage.
- Carneddau (Snowdonia mountain walks) - Challenging walks, including the 2nd and 3rd highest peaks in Wales. Nearest route starts in Helyg, Capel Curig. 22 miles
- Snowdonia Riding Stables - This riding stables is situated conveniently between Snowdon and the coast of North Wales. 23 miles