- £475 per week
- £68 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Welcome pack
- Enclosed garden
- On-street parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
Opposite Plas Mawr, one of the main architectural gems of Conwy, this beautiful cottage for two is located down a quiet one way street in the centre of town. In less than a stone's throw, a single, paved lane takes you from the doorstep down to the High Street with a great range of delis, shops, cafes and restaurants. The perfect base to explore this World Heritage town with its medieval castle, Marina and beaches, along with the rest of the North Wales coast and Snowdonia National Park.
A stylish, open plan living area greets you from the front door, extending all the way through to the patio door that leads to an enclosed rear courtyard.
Lounge - the lounge area invites you to relax on a sumptuous sofa and armchair in front of the real fire gas stove and wall mounted TV.
Kitchen diner - well-equipped kitchen with pristine white units and granite, marble effect worktops. Facilities include an electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge with ice box, dishwasher and washing machine. There is also a stylish breakfast bar for dining, looking out to the private patio area.
Upstairs - First Floor
Bedroom 1 - stunning bedroom featuring a king sized bed with luxury bedding and wall mounted TV.
Ensuite shower room - stylish, spacious room with underfloor heating, a large walk-in shower and double wash basins, WC and heated towel rail.
Peaceful and enclosed, the rear courtyard provides a private setting to relax with a good book or to treat yourselves to alfresco dining.
- Welcome pack includes tea, coffee, Prosecco and chocolate.
- Gas central heating with gas woodburning stove as well as electricity included.
- Underfloor heating in the ensuite shower room.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and 1 hairdryer provided.
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Wifi available.
- Up to 2 dogs welcome.
- No smoking inside please.
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, dishcloths, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom provisions: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- Roadside parking available on a first come first served basis. If required, chargeable car parks are also nearby.