- £399 per week
- £57 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Sea or coastal views
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Enjoy a relaxing break for two at this sea view cottage in Nant Gwrtheyrn - a unique Victorian village in a stunning location on the Llyn Peninsula. The cottage is within walking distance to a private beach and also to a lovely café on site. The All Wales Coastal Path is yours to explore in both directions from the beach and the nearest village pub and shop are just 1 mile away in Llithfaen.
Cosy lounge with quality oak handmade furniture, leather sofas (also a double sofa bed) and oak flooring with underfloor heating. TV free cottage so the perfect opportunity to enjoy some quality time together in a truly wonderful setting.
Kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment. Dining table for two. Washing machine and tumble dryer in separate building.
Bedroom - Large ensuite double bedroom with king size bed, Welsh oak furniture and underfloor heating. Sea view and traditional Welsh tapestry throws and cushions from Trefriw Woollen Mill.
Ensuite shower room, also with WC and wash basin.
This cosy cottage in Nant Gwrtheyrn has a large communal lawn to the front, along with a magnificent sea view where you can sit and relax on your patio chairs all day if you wish. There is also the added benefit of having a cafe on site and a path that leads down to Nant Gwrtheyrn's own private beach. So idyllic, that couples choose Nant Gwrtheyrn as a wedding venue.
- Heating and electricity included (includes underfloor heating throughout)
- Crisp white bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Welcome pack available on request for £20
- Travel cot, high chair and security gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen
- Wifi available in the café (100 yds) and at the cottage itself.
- No smoking or pets
- Laundry room on site available to all guests, at an extra cost.
- Plenty of parking spaces available
- Please note that Nant Gwrtheyrn is a multifunctional venue. There may be events taking place during your stay so please contact Nant Gwrtheyrn directly for more information.
The Llyn peninsula is a beautiful corner of North Wales. If you can get out onto the coastal path from Abersoch to Hell's Mouth or Aberdaron to Whispering Sands you will be rewarded with stunning views.
Lovely historic building