- £540 per week
- £77 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 16.30
- Check out: 10.00
Enjoy the calming coastal views from Awelfryn - a spacious, single level cottage near Pwllheli on the Llyn Peninsula. With a woodburner, spacious living area and a long slate floored balcony, you can make the most of all seasons at this eco friendly accommodation. Only a mile to Pwllheli Marina, beaches and a range of independent shops, cafes and restaurants, whilst the Coastal Path can also be accessed nearby. A great base to explore the Llyn Peninsula - an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - as well as nearby Snowdonia.
Spacious open plan kitchen/dining room/living area, featuring a panoramic view of the coast. Fully fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, hob and oven and washing machine included.
Comfortable open plan lounge area with wood burner and large slate balcony offering stunning views of Cardigan Bay. Smart TV
Master bedroom offering superb views from the patio doors opening onto the slate balcony. Double size bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, mirror, and bed side tables with lamps.
Front double bedroom with comfortable double bed, chest of drawers, mirror, bedside tables and bedside lamps.
Small twin bedroom with two full size single beds with under bed storage. This room is small for two adults and better suited to children or one adult.
Bathroom comprising, separate bath and shower cubicle, wc and heated towel rail.
Large enclosed rear lawn with sea views. Large slate balcony with views of the coast which is less than a mile from your cottage. Front lawn with original pebbled path and flower borders.
- Welcome pack includes a selection of local produce as well as milk, tea and coffee pods. Also discount code for local art prints displayed around the cottage.
- Central heating and electricity included
- Starter pack provided for log burner between October and April. Additional logs etc, can be purchased locally.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen with you.
- Wifi available
- Off road parking for up to three cars on the driveway.
- No smoking inside the cottage.
- No pets.
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, tea, coffee, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, clothes washing tabs, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom provisions: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- General cleaning products provided: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray & wipes, polish, dusters etc.
- If you would like to forget about the car during your stay at Awelfryn, Pwllheli can also be accessed by bus from Llwyn-hudol bus-stop, just round the corner.
Well equipped cottage with beautiful views. Great location for visiting North Wales and Snowdonia.
Had a lovely stay here in Wales. Very relaxing and the house was really comfortable and what a view! Thanks for the beers as well
Had a wonderful relaxing stay in your lovely cottage. Stunning views. Thanks for the gifts
Thank you for a wonderful stay - great cottage
Great couple of days here escaping the busy life. House immaculate and fabulous. Great stay here and hope to be back. Kids loved eggs. Thank you.
Awelfryn Great week, lovely accommodation and views amazing. Particularly enjoyed the walks at Llanbedrog and the beach at Aberdaron. Thank you for the additional treats, the kids particularly loved their eggs