- £585 per week
- £84 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Set in a wonderful, elevated position with panoramic views of Snowdonia and Cardigan Bay. With a large balcony and full-length patio doors, Maes Teg cottage brilliantly frames this spectacular vista from a spacious, open plan living area and two of the bedrooms (with king sized beds). Pwllheli, with its Marina, beach and a range of independent shops, cafes and restaurants is just 1 mile away.
This is a great base to explore the Wales Coast Path, the Llyn Peninsula - an area of outstanding natural beauty, and a range of attractions such as Portmeirion and Criccieth Castle, not to mention Snowdonia National Park and the Isle of Anglesey.
Open plan kitchen, dining room and lounge. As you enter the property you will be amazed at the view through the glass wall which includes large patio doors. These lead to a large balcony with glass balustrade and stunning views over Cardigan Bay towards Harlech and Snowdonia.
The large lounge area offers comfortable seating for eight in front of a multi-fuel stove and Smart TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime. If you enjoy music, there is a record player and a selection of records in the cupboard in the hallway. This cupboard also houses a selection of books, maps, guides and board games.
The kitchen is exceptionally well equipped and includes a fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. There is also a microwave oven, kettle, toaster and coffee machine. Spacious dining area with seating for up to 8 guests.
Bedroom 1 - This ground floor room with a king sized bed also has large patio doors opening out onto the large balcony with stunning views. Furnished with 2 bedside tables with lamps, a clothes rail, chest of drawers and chair.
Bedroom 2 - At the back of the property on the ground floor there is a large double bedroom with 2 bedside tables and lamps, a clothes rail and a chest of drawers.
Shower Room - A substantial shower room with walk in shower cubicle, sink with bathroom cupboard beneath, WC and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3 - Stunning, large room with panoramic views towards Pwllheli in the west and Snowdonia in the east. King sized bed, 2 bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe, chest of drawers and chair.
Bedroom 4 - Cosy twin room with views over the back of the property and has 2 single beds with bedside lamps.
Bathroom - Spacious room with a shower cubicle, large bath, pedestal sink, WC and heated towel rail.
With its large balcony in an elevated position, this is the ideal setting for alfresco dining or a morning coffee on the patio, overlooking the stunning view.
There is also a sloping lawn area with the same magnificent view, which is great for children to play and explore.
- Welcome pack includes Prosecco, chocolates, crisps, tea and coffee pods for the coffee machine, sugar, milk and seasonally appropriate items. Discount code for local art prints displayed around the cottage also included.
- Heating and electricity included
- Starter pack provided for the log burner. Additional logs etc can be purchased in Pwllheli e.g. at Home Bargains.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 3 hairdryers provided
- Travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen with you.
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage
- The following items are also provided:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, dishcloths and/or scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General cleaning products, hoover, dustpan and brush, iron and ironing board.
- Private parking for up to 3 cars
- If you would like to forget about the car during your stay at Maes Teg holiday cottage Pwllheli can also be accessed by bus from Llwyn-hudol bus-stop, just round the corner.
'A beautiful house and a wonderful location. We have loved it and hope to return one day.' And from the children… 'I loved this house, but I especially loved the garden and the patio.' 'I loved it - it was the best holiday ever.’
If I won the lottery I would buy this place and retire here. Glorious views, friendly neighbours, peaceful xx
Maes Teg A very beautiful house in the most beautiful setting. The weather has been perfect. Thank you.