Royal St David's Golf Club, Harlech
Nationally and internationally renowned, Royal St David's in Harlech is one of Wales' premier golf courses. Set in a most beautiful coastal location within the Snowdonia National Park, the 18 hole course lies beneath the gaze of the magnificent 13th century Harlech Castle.
Playing golf in Harlech
Visitors are assured of a warm welcome at Royal St. David's which quite simply is a fine traditional Championship links course, ranked 43rd in the Golf World Top 100 Courses in Great Britain and Ireland. The course is also rated 73rd in the Golf Digest Best 100 courses outside the USA and 45th in Golf Monthly’s Top 100 in the UK & Ireland.
The course is also one of the best value Championship links in Europe, which is playable throughout the year. Temporary greens or tees are virtually never used.
The clubhouse is able to cater for all your needs. You can also choose from a moderately priced and varied wine list and a well stocked bar.
Discounts are also available if any three clubs in the Snowdonia Golf Coast Cluster are played in one visit to this area.
- Winter - Monday to Friday (October - March): £42.00 per day
- Winter - Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays: £47.00 per day
- Summer - Monday to Friday (April - September 2011): £52.00 one round; £67.00 per day; £32.00 after 15:00 hrs
- Summer - Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays: £62.00 one round; £77.00 per day; £38.00 after 15:00 hrs
- Guest playing with a member and juniors - half fee
- Buggies: £25.00 a round £40.00 per day
- Trolleys: £3.00 a round or £5.00 per day