- £491 per week
- £70 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Open fire or woodburner
- Games room
- Welcome pack
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- 2 bathrooms
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
Stabal y Cwrt is a tastefully converted stone farm building with beamed ceilings and a wood burner, creating a warm, cosy atmosphere. There is also a games room on site and plenty of opportunities to see the farm animals. This Aberdovey holiday cottage is also conveniently located between the beautiful seaside resort of Aberdyfi (6 miles) and Machynlleth, the Ancient Capital of Wales (5 miles). Sandy beaches, mountain walks, popular attractions and great restaurants can all be found nearby, not to mention the Wales Coast Path, just 400yds away.
Open plan lounge/ dining room /kitchen with wood burning stove. The lounge area has a TV and DVD Player.
The fitted kitchen includes an electric cooker, fridge (with small freezer compartment), microwave and dishwasher. There is also a large chest freezer in the laundry room next door if you need more space.
The ground floor en-suite double bedroom is suitable for disabled guests. It features a stone built wall and the en-suite shower room has a walk in shower with seat.
A very spacious double bedroom with a sleigh bed, matching bed side cabinets, dressing table and wardrobe. It features a stone wall and has a seating area.
Twin bedroom with a beamed ceiling, wardrobe and chest of drawers. Wonderful views looking down the valley.
Main bathroom with a full size bath, toilet and sink.
This Aberdovey holiday cottage has a lawned area with garden furniture.
A converted outbuilding on the farm yard also serves as a laundry and games room for the 3 holiday cottages on site. The games room includes a pool table and dart board.
There will also be opportunities to see the farm animals on the farm yard and in the fields around you.
- On your arrival you will be greeted with a tea tray and homemade Welsh cakes.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and hairdryer provided
- Oil central heating and electricity included
- Wifi available
- Disabled friendly (wheelchair accessible)
- Travel cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring your own cot bedding
- No smoking or pets inside this Aberdovey holiday cottage
- Washing up liquid, dish cloth, scouring sponge and tea towels provided
- Private, off road parking spaces
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People
- Wheelchair accessible
- There is parking for 3 cars on flat tarmac surface with easy access into the property.
- All of the disabled facilties are on the ground floor
- The ground floor includes, kitchen, living area, bedroom and bathroom
- The main door is 800mm wide, offering wheelchair access
- All corridors and internal doors are a minimum of 750mm wide
- All of the garden is wheelchair friendly
- All door handles and light switches are at a lower level
- There is a 1200mm turning circle in the bedroom.
- The bed is accessed from the right for a wheelchair
- Room under the bed for suitcases
- Space under the dining table for a wheelchair
- The wetroom has a turning circle of 1200 mm for a wheelchair
- The WC is raised and incontinence pads can be safely disposed of
- Pull down seat in the shower with grab rails by the toilet and shower