- £505 per week
- £72 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 single beds
- 1 single Zip&Link bed (combine for king/super king)
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
This beautiful Bala self catering cottage with hot tub facilities (exclusively for you) has everything you need within a 5 minute walk. Tastefully furnished with a modern touch, this barn conversion benefits from a unique position at the edge of town. Its setting within an enclosed yard (previously a farm yard) creates a real sense of privacy - it's like enjoying the benefits of the countryside without the responsibility of having to drive everywhere. 500 meters from Bala Lake with all its watersports, and less than a 5 minute walk from all the market town’s restaurants, cafes, shops and pubs.
A great, central base to explore North Wales with picturesque walks, white water rafting and a narrow gauge railway being just some of the activities that can be enjoyed on your doorstep.
This cosy Bala self catering cottage benefits from wi-fi facilities and underfloor heating throughout.
The open plan living area feels spacious with its high ceilings and exposed beams. The modern high gloss grey kitchen includes a dishwasher and washing machine, ceramic touch control hob with single oven, microwave and a large fridge freezer.
Dining table for 4 and a wall mounted flat screen TV visible from all angles of the living area. Relax on the two luxury sofas in the lounge area and enjoy the open field views through the patio doors. The living area opens up to the enclosed garden area at the rear of the cottage with hot tub facilities located immediately outside on the decking area.
Bedroom 1: Inviting king sized bed that can be changed to two single beds on request. Flat screen TV with freeview and oak bedroom furniture. Modern in style with high ceilings and exposed beams. (please request bed as king sized or twin when booking)
Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom with freeview TV, oak bedroom furniture, high ceilings and exposed timbers.
Stylish, modern bathroom with contemporary fittings, a shower over the bath and a heated towel rail.
From the living area, step out to the enclosed garden area at the rear of the cottage with hot tub facilities for your own exclusive use. Decking area with garden furniture and a lawn area with flower beds.
Charcoal barbecue set available - can be requested from the owners during your stay. £20 deposit, fully refundable if returned in same condition. Charcoal available in town.
- Welcome pack includes tea, coffee, sugar and milk and Welsh cakes.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels, dressing gowns and 1 hairdryer provided
- Heating and electricity included
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Sofa bed available in the living area for an extra guest on request
- Plenty of private parking space on a flat surface outside this Bala self catering cottage
- Hot tub can be used at any time but we ask guests to keep the noise down after 10:30pm
- Family farm setting with the owners available on site to help with any queries, provide local knowledge etc if required.
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage
- WIFI available
- Dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, tea towels, salt and pepper provided
- Please request bed type for bedroom 1 as king sized or twin during booking
We had a great stay and Mannon and Gareth were great. Despite the weather we even managed to relax in the hot tub. Views were fab.
Excellent as always.
Lovely very well presented property, felt very welcoming and everything you think you will need has been provided
Very comfortable and clean home from home
Really great location , quality of accommodation is superb and the hosts very friendly. I would recommend it. Really impressed! The quality of the accommodation and the finish is to a high standard. Hot tub welcome bonus!
It was really wonderful and lovely standard of decor, also great to have the games and DVDs.