Rugby 6 Nation Fixtures in Cardiff
A visit to Cardiff on a International Rugby day is an amazing experience. The Millennium stadium is located in the heart of the city in amongst all the bars and restaurants. One of the few stadiums with a closed roof, adding to the amazing atmosphere. The city turns into a sea of red and there is plenty of Welsh 'hwyl' to be found. Best of Wales has many properties in and around Cardiff sleeping from 2 all the way up to 20+.
- Sat 1st Feb: Wales v Italy, 14:15, Principality Stadium
- Sat 22nd Feb: Wales v France, 16:45, Principality Stadium
- Sat 14th Mar: Wales v Scotland, 14:15, Principality Stadium
- Sun 7th Feb: Wales v Ireland, 15:00, Principality Stadium
- Sat 27th Feb: Wales v England, 16:45, Principality Stadium