- £718 per week
- £103 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:30
This stylish Cardiff Bay apartment is the perfect location for your stay in Cardiff. Located on the 5th floor, with a balcony overlooking the water, it has great views towards the city centre. The Millennium Centre, Cardiff Bay train station, restaurants, bars, cinema, casino and all amenities are only a short walk away. The city centre itself, including the Millennium (Principality) Stadium, is less than a mile away with excellent transport links.
The apartment is on the 5th floor with lift access
Open plan lounge/diner with fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, electric oven and hob, washer/dryer and fridge freezer. Dining table with seating for 4.
Double bedroom with en-suite and shower unit, TV and great water views.
Master bathroom with bath, and overhead shower
Double bedroom with TV.
Balcony with water views, and table and chairs.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Hairdryer and iron provided and hair staighteners
- Heating and electricity included.
- DVD player and free-view
- No Wifi but 4G and BT-WIFI available
- High chair and travel cot available (please note when booking). Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Introductory coffee sachets, tea bags, sugar sticks provided.
- Tea towel, cloth and pan scourer, dishwasher tablets
- Access to apartment via lift or stairs.
- No pets or smoking.
- 1 allocated parking space. For additional parking there are car parks nearby, or free parking a short walk away.
- It is advisable for small children to be supervised at all times, due to balcony.
Attractive and roomy flat with lovely views.
The property was fantastic.