- £424 per week
- £61 per night
- 6 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
- Open fire or woodburner
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- On-street parking
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15.00
- Check out: 10.30
Character cottage located in the old town of Llantrisant with great views out across the Vale of Glamorgan. This cottage is an ideal base to visit and explore South Wales, with the Glamorgan Heritage Coast, Brecon Beacons and the city of Cardiff all only a short drive away. Ideal for any events taking place at popular locations in Cardiff such as at the Principality Stadium, Sophia Gardens and Millennium Centre.
Fully equipped kitchen with Belfast sink, washing machine, electric oven and hob, full sized fridge freezer, microwave, toaster and kettle.
Dining table with seating for 4.
Lounge with sofas for 4 (including a double sofa bed), traditional fireplace with cosy multi-fuel burner. (1st basket of logs provided)
Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom.
Bedroom 2 - Master double bedroom
Bathroom - Stylish shower unit, wc and basin.
Paved patio area at the front of the property with table and chairs and great views across the Vale of Glamorgan.
- Parking - plenty of spaces on the road in front of the cottage.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay…
- Kitchen: kitchen roll, dishcloth, scourer and dish brush, washing up liquid.
- Bathroom: toilet rolls, soap, shampoos etc. General products: bin bags, some cleaning products.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels, iron and hair dryer included.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Up to 2 well-behaved dogs welcome. Dogs must not be left alone in the property and are not allowed on the furniture.
- Cot and high chair available if requested in advance. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- No smoking.
*Currently awaiting official grading. 4 star expected
The cottage is well situated in the centre of the town. Wonderful views from the cottage, the cottage is well presented. The owner Colin Williams was very helpful, I would like to return sometime in the future.
I had an amazing time at the property, would visit again, loved it.