- £1316 per week
- £188 per night
- 10 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 double beds
- 2 single beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Parking permit provided
- On-street parking
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15.00
- Check out: 11.00
Stylish townhouse within walking distance of the city centre of Cardiff. Fully equipped, able to accommodate up to 10 guests it is perfect for a get-together or a family stay. Located on a quiet residential street, the shops, bars and restaurants of the famous City Road and Albany Road are nearby. Cardiff is a great city and with many attractions including sports at the Principality Stadium, Cardiff Castle, Cardiff Bay, Millennium Centre, St Davids Hall and numerous shopping centres. The nightlife is fantastic and there is a huge variety of places to eat, drink and enjoy.
Lounge with traditional fire place, Smart TV (inc Netflix login) and comfy sofas (with double sofa bed if required).
Dining room with table and chairs for 10, armchairs and patio doors opening out to rear garden area.
Fully equipped kitchen with island bar and stools, dishwasher, electric oven and hob, full sized fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle and patio doors our to rear and side garden areas.
Utility room with washing machine and further garden access.
Ground floor bathroom with shower unit, WC and basin.
Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom with vanity station, hanging area, full length mirror, views over rear garden.
Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom with clothes hanging area.
Bedroom 3 - Twin bedroom with vanity station and additional storage.
Bedroom 4 - Double bedroom with vanity desk and stool.
Master bathroom with bath, shower over bath, basin and WC.
Bathroom with shower unit, WC and basin.
Rear patio area with paved and gravel areas, tables and chairs, fire pit and BBQ.
- Strictly not to be hired for wild parties.
- Located on a residential street.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Hair dryers.
- Board games and a selection of DVDs and books.
- Large boiler to ensure extra hot water storage (ideal for large groups who tend to shower consecutively).
- High chair and travel cot available. Please request when booking. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Wi-Fi included (free)
- Parking permit for one car included and additional street parking (free) in designated bays on the same street.
- No smoking.
- Pets - 2 dogs max. Dogs to be kept down stairs.
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People
Ground floor includes WC and shower room and sofa bed in lounge.
All bedrooms are accessed via stairs.