- £938 per week
- £134 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Pets
- Private Parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 single beds
- 3 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:30
- Check out: 11:00
This stylish Cottage with a hot tub is on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park with fantastic walking, cycling and mountain biking all on the doorstep. With excellent road access to Swansea and the Gower there are many superb beaches within a car ride away. Perfect for a family get-together, special occasion celebration or a gathering of friends.
Strictly no stag or hens. Families, groups and couples only.
Lounge with feature effect fireplace, comfy sofas and patio doors opening out to hot tub and rear patio area.
Dining room with table and chairs that can sit up to 8.
Large fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, range cooker, fridge and freezer, breakfast bar with stools. Through the kitchen is a second lounge / reading room opening out on to rear patio area.
Utility room with basin, washer-drier.
Downstairs wetroom wc with shower, wc and basin.
Bedroom 1 – Large master bedroom with a Superking, TV and great views. En suite shower room with shower unit, wc and basin.
Bedroom 2 – Superking bed, wardrobe, TV.
Bedroom 3 - Superking bed, wardrobe, TV.
Bedroom 4 - Twin Bedroom, wardrobe, TV.
Master bathroom with bath, wc and basin.
Rear paved area with large hot tub, Gas BBQ, picnic bench and sun loungers.
• Welsh welcome pack included.
• Heating and electric included.
• Towels supplied including hot tub towels.
• Cot and high chair available (please bring your own cot bedding).
• No smoking.
• Pets welcome (2 dog max) £20 per dog.
• Wifi included.
• Plenty of car parking on front drive
• Strictly NO wild parties
• TV with Freesat and digital recorders
• The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
• Supermarket deliveries available.
Loved Ty Glyndwr. A comfortable home from home...with better furnishings! I've used BoW twice in the last four months, and both times have found them to be incredibly helpful, approachable, very professional and knowledgeable. Happy to endorse Best of Wales. I'll definitely be using them again.
Excellent property, very well equipped and a lovely welcome.
Beautiful house, lovely homeowners and welcoming. Perfect location.