- £938 per week
- £134 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 single beds
- 3 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:30
- Check out: 11:00
This stylish Cottage with a hot tub is on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park with fantastic walking, cycling and mountain biking all on the doorstep. With excellent road access to Swansea and the Gower there are many superb beaches within a car ride away. Perfect for a family get-together, special occasion celebration or a gathering of friends.
Strictly no stag or hens. Families, groups and couples only.
Lounge with feature effect fireplace, comfy sofas and patio doors opening out to hot tub and rear patio area.
Dining room with table and chairs that can sit up to 8.
Large fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, range cooker, fridge and freezer, breakfast bar with stools. Through the kitchen is a second lounge / reading room opening out on to rear patio area.
Utility room with basin, washer-drier.
Downstairs wetroom wc with shower, wc and basin.
Bedroom 1 – Large master bedroom with a Superking, TV and great views. En suite shower room with shower unit, wc and basin.
Bedroom 2 – Superking bed, wardrobe, TV.
Bedroom 3 - Superking bed, wardrobe, TV.
Bedroom 4 - Twin Bedroom, wardrobe, TV.
Master bathroom with bath, wc and basin.
Rear paved area with large hot tub, Gas BBQ, picnic bench and sun loungers.
• Welsh welcome pack included.
• Heating and electric included.
• Towels supplied including hot tub towels.
• Cot and high chair available (please bring your own cot bedding).
• No smoking.
• Pets welcome (2 dog max) £20 per dog.
• Wifi included.
• Plenty of car parking on front drive
• Strictly NO wild parties
• TV with Freesat and digital recorders
• The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
• Supermarket deliveries available.
We will definitely be back beautiful property everything and more you could need with lovely owners living next door
Loved the house and its location. Perfect for our family holiday. We did walks at Carreg Cennen, Carn Goch, Four Waterfalls walk, Rhosilli Bay and Carmarthen Fans. The hot tub was divine for soothing our achey limbs when we got back at the end of the day. The bbq had lots of use as the weather was also perfect for us. The house has four double size bedrooms and ample space. Lovely wet room. Kitchen was fully equipped with everything and more. No garden for the dogs as it is laid for patio sun area, but that's no problem as there is a path and track in the woods about 200 yards away. We all loved it and great thanks to Gill and Steve for making it a memorable time for our family get together.
Loved Ty Glyndwr. A comfortable home from home...with better furnishings! I've used BoW twice in the last four months, and both times have found them to be incredibly helpful, approachable, very professional and knowledgeable. Happy to endorse Best of Wales. I'll definitely be using them again.
Excellent property, very well equipped and a lovely welcome.