- £520 per week
- £74 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Family friendly
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Located on a working farm that was previously part of a country estate this cosy country cottage is surrounded by nature in the countryside but yet is also only 10 miles away from Swansea. Perfect for a family break or a get-together of friends.
Lounge with wood effect electric fire, comfy sofas to sit 5, TV, DVD and a door opening out to rear terrace area over the small river.
Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven and hob, washer-dryer, dishwasher, toaster, microwave, kettle, fridge and separate freezer and table and chairs to sit 4.
Master bedroom with king size bed and antique furniture. Window ledge where you can sit and if lucky see a sewin or a salmon jumping in the small river below.
Bedroom 2 – with its lovely oak beams it includes 2 single beds.
Bathroom with bath, shower over bath, WC and basin.
Rear terrace area next to a small river and over 100 acres of farmland, pasture and woodland to be enjoyed.
• Large collection of books and DVD’s to be enjoyed.
• Bed linen and tea towels provided.
• Secure bike storage.
• A small river runs through the farm so please take care with young children.
• Cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring cot bedding with you.
• Parking by the cottage (and more on-site if required).
• No smoking.