- £496 per week
- £71 per night
- 5 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Private parking
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
2 Tan-yr-Eglwys holiday cottage in South Wales is only a short drive from the beautiful beaches of the Gower and the breathtaking scenery of the Brecon Beacons. This self catering Swansea Valley cottage is one of a pair of luxury, semi detached farm cottages set in a small peaceful and picturesque hamlet with a 13th Century Church. Superb countryside views and ideally suited to walkers (footpaths from the doorstep) mountain bikers, groups of friends or families.
The owners nearby farmland allows a secluded picnic, BBQ or small bonfire in Autumn / Winter. Children are welcome to help feed the horses and chickens and collect fresh eggs. For children, the land around this holiday cottage in South Wales countryside allows many simple pleasures including country strolls, paddling in shallow streams, meandering through puddles, kite flying (and Red Kite watching) and watching the farm animals play.
Large living room with a television with Freeview and a DVD player.
Dining and seating area.
Fully fitted kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer, electric oven and hobs.
A single bedroom that can also be used as a second TV lounge or a teenager's retreat.
Utility room with a washer / dryer, a second sink and hanging space for outdoor clothes and boots etc.
Main bathroom with a bath and separate spacious shower
Master bedroom with a king size bed.
Single bedroom which also contains an additional 2ft 6" pull out bed which is suitable for a child or young teenager.
Patio and barbecue area with garden furniture.
These two self catering Swansea Valley cottages may be booked together. Please ask us for our combined discount when you book both 2 Tan-yr-Eglwys and 1 Tan-yr-Eglwys.
Bed linen, hand and bath towels included
Central heating and electric included
Travel cot and high chair available plus toys, children's books and games. Please bring your own cot linen.
There is secure bike storage and washing facilities
No pets allowed
Abundance of Tourist Information leaflets and owners happy to assist with advice on local attractions to suit.
Speciality short breaks available at this self catering Swansea Valley cottage, including Welsh language courses, crafts and other activities. The cottage owner has many years of experience in undertaking art and crafts with adults and children. Speciality Short Breaks tend to be run in low season. Please enquire for more information.
The owner can arrange a visit to Penderyn whisky distilery on request, which includes a tour and a Connoisseurs Master-class. *This usually needs to be booked at least 2 months in advance (£50 per person).
Theatre Breaks: within 10 - 25 mins drive, there are 6 theatres, all of which present international performances (as well as smaller scale productions, sometimes with a local flavour).
Renovated in 2008 this cosy holiday cottage in South Wales is well equipped with all that is expected of a modern home whilst still retaining many historical references, several of a local nature helping to provide a true sense of the cottage's history.
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People.
- The ground floor of the property includes kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom. Additional bedrooms are on the first floor
- There is easy parking and the surface is gravel and then slabbed
- There is one step into the property of approx 5.5mm but no ramp.
- The main door is 740mm wide but remaining doors and corridors are a minimum of 750mm
- The patio and outdoor seating area is accessible on flat ground, but the grassed lawn area has a kerb height step up.
- Light switches and power points are at an accessible level
- There is a 1200mm turning circle in the bedroom and bathroom and a wheelchair can fit both sides of the bed.
- The bed is a day-bed type and offers access from both sides
- A wheelchair can fit under the dining table
- There is space under the bed for a suitcase
- The shower cubicle has a 15mm step up
- Taps are levered
- Assistance dogs are welcome