Gwynnant is a detached holiday cottage just 2 miles south of the Georgian town of Aberaeron. With great walks form the cottage, numerous lovely beaches and small coastal villages nearby, it is the perfect location to enjoy this beautiful part of West Wales. Dolphin watching trips can be booked form New Quay and with Aberaeron and Aberystwyth, both only a short drive away, there is plenty to see and do. Perfect for families, friends and couples.
Kitchen - Fully equipped including full size fridge freezer, electric oven and hob with large dining table with seating for 7.
Lounge - Comfy sofas seating 6 and an additional chair. Log burner, TV with DVD (and a selection of DVD's)
Bedroom 1 - Double ground floor bedroom.
Bathroom - Shower unit, wc and basin.
Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom
Bedroom 3 - Double bedroom
Bedroom 4 - Single bedroom
Bedroom 5 - is a small room that includes a cot. (Please bring your own cot bedding)
Bathroom- with bath, wc and basin.
To the front of the property there is a terrace and bench where you can sit and enjoy the view. There is a side patio area and a side lawned area. Please note: the patio area is raised and there are drops from the walls to lower levels. Young children need to be supervised at all times near these walls.
A laundry room to the side of the house includes a washer, drier, storage space and also has bike racks.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar and milk.
- Iron & ironing board and hair drier available.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Electricity & oil central heating included.
- This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Best of Wales along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
- High chair, fire guard, cot and stair gates are available on request. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Wi-fi available.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, washing up liquid/dishwasher tablets, dishcloths and scourer. Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Some supermarkets deliver goods and there are small grocery shops in Aberaeron with larger supermarkets in Aberystwyth and Cardigan.
- No smoking and no pets.
- Woodburner availabe during winter months only (October to April inclusive) unless by special request.
- Sleeps 7
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Open fire or woodburner
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- WiFi internet
- Saturday changeover
- 1.5 Miles from a beach
- 2 Miles from a pub
- 2 Miles from a shop
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor bedroom
- Private parking
- Bed linen provided
- No smoking
- Towels provided
- No tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Stairgate available
- No travel cot available
|Date Range||7 night price *|
|27 Oct 17 - 22 Dec 17||£439|
|22 Dec 17 - 6 Jan 18||£867|
|6 Jan 18 - 9 Feb 18||£439|
|9 Feb 18 - 23 Feb 18||£460|
|23 Feb 18 - 23 Mar 18||£439|
|23 Mar 18 - 13 Apr 18||£577|
|13 Apr 18 - 4 May 18||£460|
|4 May 18 - 11 May 18||£543|
|11 May 18 - 25 May 18||£481|
|25 May 18 - 1 Jun 18||£825|
|1 Jun 18 - 22 Jun 18||£533|
|22 Jun 18 - 20 Jul 18||£637|
|20 Jul 18 - 31 Aug 18||£825|
|31 Aug 18 - 7 Sep 18||£653|
|7 Sep 18 - 19 Oct 18||£494|
|19 Oct 18 - 2 Nov 18||£648|
|2 Nov 18 - 21 Dec 18||£439|
|21 Dec 18 - 6 Jan 19||£867|
* Please note: guide prices are based on the current year's prices and do not include optional items such as pet fees.
Things to see
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £23.95 per pe...
ACT Studios Family & Friends Photography
Make your special holidays last beautifully forever with a fun one hour professional photography session at the location you choose. We meet you there.
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Sponge Sponge Cakes
Want to celebrate during your holiday? 15% discount on award winning handmade sponge cakes delivered to your holiday cottage.