- £330 per week
- £47 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Pets
- Private Parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Games room
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 4 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 bathroom
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Perfect for a family or group of friends, Ty Pêl Droed (Football House) is one of the themed cottages in Pentre Bach. Based on and actually used as the film set for a children's TV series this Cottage is ideal for families with a park, large play areas, games room and even a dressing up caravan on the site. Pentre Bach itself is on a working farm with 50 acres of land with excellent locals walks and cycle routes. Only a short drive away are the coastal towns of Aberaeron, Aberystwyth, New Quay and the beauty of the Cambrian Mountains. Key attractions and activities include great beaches, dolphin watching trips, walking, mountain biking and many more. Ty Pêl Droed is decorated around one of the characters of the TV show and children will absolutely love to stay here.
Open plan kitchen and dining. Fully equipped kitchen including fridge ( freezer compartment) , washing machine. Additional freezer space available on site.
Lounge with comfy seating, TV , DVD and patio doors opening out to outside paved area.
Double bedroom including chest of draws and cupboard and a stunning lovers chairs.
Large triple bedroom with 3 single beds and plenty of room for children to play and enjoy. There is a big selection of toys and games here.
Single bedroom with bed, cupboard and storage.
Master bathroom with WC, sink and bath with shower over.
Paved garden area with bench and plenty of activities and space for children to enjoy. There is also a play park, games room and even a dressing up caravan. There is also a small stream on the grounds. The games room is part of the eccentric ecological inventor Bili Bom Bom and contains a table tennis and a small table football set up plus a number of toys. There is plenty of undercover play space for all weathers.
- Secure cycle storage.
- Plenty of parking available.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Electricity & central heating included.
- High chair, travel cot and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- The following token items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs. Bathroom: soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- No smoking inside.
- Pets allowed. (2 dogs max).
- Can be booked with the other cottages (Gwesty Pili Pala, Siop Shoni Bric-a-moni ) to accommodate up to 19 guests.
- Group bookings can be taken to include all cottages with catering and dining space available in the Cafe on site.
A fantastic second visit with Nanny and Grandpa and a first visit for our youngest daughter. It was just as amazing as the first time we were here, the children love all that there is to do and find. The weather was the best in the UK for the week, had lovely days at New Quay and Aberystwyth. Saw seals, dolphins and red kites. Still lots more to see and do. Can't wait to return soon.
Although this isn't far from home in South Wales, it could almost be a million miles away. Totally relaxed & so much to see, although I work all around West Wales my wife and family haven't explored. Have now good opportunity to see Aberystwyth. Agnellis for Italians a must, best food. The red kites next door was amazing. Loved the surroundings & will be back.