Overlooking Aberystwyth Marina, this is a beautiful, peaceful setting to enjoy the bustling seaside town of Aberystwyth and the beautiful Welsh coast at its best. Within easy walking distance to the town's restaurants, bars, beaches, shops and numerous walks, including the Wales Coast Path.
Light and welcoming, L shaped living space with a scenic window and patio doors. Views over the patio area and Marina beyond.
Lounge - cosy area with leather corner sofa and inviting lazy chair to enjoy the Marina views. Large, wall mounted TV.
Dining area - stylish glass dining table located in front of the double patio doors, leading directly out to the patio area.
Kitchen - newly fitted, modern kitchen which includes an integrated fridge freezer, cooker, hob and microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
Bedroom 1 - Double bed with wall mounted TV.
Bedroom 2 - Double bed, also with wall mounted TV.
Bathroom - L-shaped bath with shower above, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Elevated, slate patio / balcony area with table, chairs and fire-pit. A lovely spot to sit back and enjoy the calming Marina views and wonderful sunsets. BBQ set also available on request.
- Welcome Pack with tea and coffee, sugar, milk and biscuits.
- Central heating and electricity included
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Hairdryer provided
- Wifi available
- Travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- No pets or smoking inside the apartment
- Please ensure that children are always supervised on the patio. This is an unenclosed area, elevated by approximately half a meter above a small footpath.
- Other items provided include...
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishcloths, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- Allocated parking space - visitor parking also available for additional cars.
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Double beds
- 1 Bathroom
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- WiFi internet
- Saturday changeover
- 0.3 Mile from a beach
- 0.1 Mile from a pub
- 0.3 Mile from a shop
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor bedroom
- Private parking
- Bed linen provided
- No smoking
- Towels provided
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Highchair available
- Travel cot available
Things to see
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00
Located on the Marina with no passing traffic (apart from the occasional yacht sailing past), this high spec, ground floor apartment offers a peaceful setting to relax on the wonderful Cardigan Bay coast. Within easy walking distance to the town, sea, restaurants and bars.
The university town of Aberystwyth (literally translated - Mouth of the River Ystwyth) is centrally located on the mid-west Wales coast. This bustling seaside town offers a wide variety of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars, as well as supermarkets and a new Marks & Spencer store. There is also a traditional, family run cinema, a castle and museum, the National Library of Wales and Aberystwyth Arts Centre, the largest arts centre in Wales. Aberystwyth is also home to the the only cliff railway of its kind in Wales, two beaches, a promenade and direct access to the Wales Coast Path.
Amongst the recommended restaurants are Pysgoty (one of the best seafood restaurants in the UK), Gwesty Cymru, Baravin, Byrgyr and Rummers. For Sunday lunch, Marine is highly recommended whilst out of town venues such as Y Ffarmers in Llanfihangel-y-Creuddyn (7 miles) are also well worth the journey. Plenty of good pubs also within walking distance, including Rummers within 200 yards and the Ship & Castle for local ales.
Aberystwyth offers direct access to the Cambrian Mountains and Rheidol Valley. The Vale of Rheidol Railway offers a very popular day trip up to Devil's Bridge (seasonal timetable), an area steeped in myths and legends. When you arrive in Devil’s Bridge (Pont-ar-fynach in Welsh), follow the riverside walk to see the three bridges built on top of each other and a magnificent waterfall.
For activities, Colossal Activities can provide anything from golf to mountain bike hire to fishing and kayak hire. You can also enjoy excursions into the Cambrian Mountains for views, local history and wildlife with Cambrian Safaris. Other attractions include The Magic of Life Butterfly House, the remains of a Welsh Cistercian abbey at Ystrad Fflur (Strata Florida Abbey) and the Animalarium in Borth.
- Aberystwyth South Beach – Sheltered sand and shingle beach. 0.5 mile from the apartment
- Aberystwyth North Beach - Sand and shingle beach and the focal point of the town. During the height of summer donkeys, a bouncy castle and 'tea cup' rides along the prom ensure that there is plenty of entertainment for children. 0.7 mile
- Clarach Beach – Sheltered sand and shingle beach (sand exposed at low tide). Clarach Bay is connected to Aberystwyth by a mile long nature trail with outstanding views across Cardigan Bay. 1.7 miles on foot / 3.5 mile drive
- Borth Beach – Fabulous 3 mile stretch of sand. Blue Flag award and popular with surfers, kite surfers and families. 7 miles
- Ynyslas Beach - Stunning beach with sand dunes on the southern side of the Dyfi Estuary. 9 miles
- Wales Coastal Path. Join the path on the Marina itself and enjoy the varied coastline of Cardigan Bay. On the doorstep.
- Pen Dinas - visit the ancient hill fort overlooking Aberystwyth and the coast. Walk from the door to the hill top in 35 minutes.
- Nant yr Arian Visitor Centre - 3 scenic walks. 10.5 miles
- ‘Follow the Mynach’: 6.5 miles following the river from its source to Devil’s Bridge, where it creates the famous waterfalls. 11.5 miles from the apartment
- Ystwyth Trail - a 21 mile cycling / walking trail from Aberystwyth to Tregaron via Llanfarian. From the doorstep.
- Rheidol Cycle Trail – This 17 mile trail leads you from Devil’s Bridge, through the Rheidol Valley down to the harbour in Aberystwyth, mainly along quiet back roads and dedicated cycle routes. From the doorstep.
- Some of the best mountain biking in Wales and the UK can be found nearby at Nant yr Arian Mountain Biking Centre. It features the Continental Tyres Syfydrin Trail, one of the most scenic wilderness trails in the UK. 10.5 miles.
- Sea fishing at Aberystwyth – home to some of the most varied ground imaginable with a species resident list only equalled by the prolific waters off Devon and Cornwall. 0.2 mile
- Charter boats can also be booked from Aberystwyth Marina.
- Excellent wild trout fishing in many local rivers and within the mountain lakes. Day tickets can be obtained from GB Fishing Shop on Corporation St (0.8 mile)
- Aberystwyth Golf Club – A lovely 18 hole golf course with great views. 1.5 mile
- Borth Golf Club – 18 hole championship golf course in a spectacular coastal location. 8 miles
- Rheidol Riding Centre has full-size floodlit indoor and full-size floodlit outdoor riding arenas, a showjumping and cross-country course, and fantastic trekking around the Rheidol Valley. 5.7 miles
- Nant yr Arian includes a Red kite feeding Centre. 10.5 miles
- R.S.P.B Nature Reserve at Ynys-hir on the South side of the Dyfi estuary. 12.5 miles.