- £420 per week
- £60 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Welcome pack
- Harbour views
- Sea or coastal views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 11:00
Overlooking Aberystwyth Marina, this is a beautiful, peaceful setting to enjoy the bustling seaside town of Aberystwyth and the beautiful Welsh coast at its best. Within easy walking distance to the town's restaurants, bars, beaches, shops and numerous walks, including the Wales Coast Path.
Light and welcoming, L shaped living space with a scenic window and patio doors. Views over the patio area and Marina beyond.
Lounge - cosy area with leather corner sofa and inviting lazy chair to enjoy the Marina views. Large, wall mounted TV.
Dining area - stylish glass dining table located in front of the double patio doors, leading directly out to the patio area.
Kitchen - newly fitted, modern kitchen which includes an integrated fridge freezer, cooker, hob and microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
Bedroom 1 - Double bed with wall mounted TV.
Bedroom 2 - Double bed, also with wall mounted TV.
Bathroom - L-shaped bath with shower above, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Elevated, slate patio / balcony area with table, chairs and fire-pit. A lovely spot to sit back and enjoy the calming Marina views and wonderful sunsets. BBQ set also available on request.
- Welcome Pack with tea and coffee, sugar, milk and biscuits.
- Central heating and electricity included
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Hairdryer provided
- Wifi available
- Travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- No pets or smoking inside the apartment
- Please ensure that children are always supervised on the patio. This is an unenclosed area, elevated by approximately half a meter above a small footpath.
- Other items provided include...
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishcloths, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- Allocated parking space - visitor parking also available for additional cars.