Charming and detached cottage with a hot tub, tucked away in a peaceful, secluded setting near the seaside town of Aberystwyth on the Mid Wales coast. This stylish, pet-friendly hideaway is uniquely decorated and the attention to detail is impressive, from a lovely welcome hamper to handmade thermally lined curtains in each room, as well as bathrobes and slippers for pure relaxation.
Stylish, extremely well equipped kitchen includes an electric double oven and hob, Smeg fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
Lovely lounge with large, sumptuous feather filled velvet sofas in front of a wood burner effect gas stove and a vintage French coffee table. Large TV with Sky, DVD player, blue ray, radio with MP3 and CD player.
Beautiful dining area with a large table and chairs for 5 guests, along with a coal effect gas fire, radio, CD and MP3 player.
Utility room with a washing machine and tumble dryer. Separate toilet.
Bedroom 1 - double bedroom
Bedroom 2 - double bedroom
Bedroom 3 - single bedroom
Bathroom with monsoon shower over bath, heated towel rail, WC and washbasin, along with complimentary toiletries.
The enclosed, secluded garden features a decking area with a hot tub and garden furniture and enjoys countryside views.
- Welcome pack includes tea and coffee, sugar and milk, as well as a bottle of sparkling wine, kettle chips, Welsh cakes and Tregroes Waffles.
- Central heating and electricity included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided, as well as bathrobes and slippers.
- 3 hairdryers provided
- Travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Wifi available
- Up to 2 pets welcome. 1st dog free, 2nd @ £25 per stay.
- No smoking inside the cottage please.
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom provisions: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- Plenty of parking space within the enclosed drive.
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Double beds
- 1 Single bed
- 1 Bathroom
- Accepts 2 pets
- WiFi internet
- Hot Tub
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Saturday changeover
- 2.5 Miles from a beach
- 1 Mile from a pub
- 1.5 Miles from a shop
- Private parking
- Bed linen provided
- No smoking
- Towels provided
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Highchair available
- Travel cot available
Things to see
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00
This detached cottage with a hot tub is located within its own enclosed garden, in a secluded setting on the outskirts of Llanbadarn Fawr village and just 2.5 miles from the centre of Aberystwyth. With views of the surrounding countryside, it provides a sheltered sun trap and offers lovely walks from the doorstep - perfect if you're also treating your four legged friend to a holiday.
The popular seaside town of Aberystwyth offers a full range of amenities, including a beach and promenade, cafes, restaurants and shops, as well as a traditional, family run cinema. The town also features Aberystwyth Cliff Railway – the longest cliff railway in Britain and the only one of its kind in Wales. Aberystwyth (literally translated - Mouth of the River Ystwyth) is also home to the National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth University, the newly renovated Ceredigion Museum and the largest Art Centre in Wales. You can also wander through the ruins of Aberystwyth Castle which takes pride of place in the middle of the promenade.
Amongst the recommended restaurants are Medina, Olive Branch and Gwesty Cymru in Aberystwyth (2.5 miles) Tynllidiart Arms in Capel Bangor (3 miles) and Y Ffarmers in Llanfihangel-y-Creuddyn (5 miles). For something slightly unique, visit Libanus 1877 'Restaurant and Cinema' in Borth (8 miles) or some fine dining at the Michelin accredited Ynyshir Restaurant in Eglwys Fach (13 miles).
Aberystwyth offers direct access to the Cambrian Mountains and Rheidol Valley. The Vale of Rheidol Railway offers a very popular day trip up to Devil's Bridge (seasonal timetable), an area steeped in myths and legends. When you arrive in Devil’s Bridge (Pont-ar-fynach in Welsh), follow the riverside walk to see the three bridges built on top of each other and a magnificent waterfall. Other attractions include Bwlch Nant-yr-Arian visitor centre, Hafod Estate, the remains of a Welsh Cistercian abbey at Ystrad Fflur (Strata Florida Abbey) and the Animalarium in Borth.
- Aberystwyth North Beach - Sand and shingle beach and the focal point of the town. During the height of summer donkeys, a bouncy castle and 'tea cup' rides along the prom ensure that there is plenty of entertainment for children. 2.5 miles from the cottage
- Aberystwyth South Beach – Sheltered sand and shingle beach – quieter than the town’s North Beach. 2.5 miles
- Clarach Beach – Sheltered sand and shingle beach (sand exposed at low tide). Clarach Bay is connected to Aberystwyth by a mile long nature trail with outstanding views across Cardigan Bay. 4 miles
- Borth Beach – Fabulous 3 mile stretch of sand. Blue Flag award and popular with surfers, kite surfers and families. 8 miles
- Ynyslas Beach - Stunning beach with sand dunes on the southern side of the Dyfi Estuary. 10 miles
- Numerous walks from the cottage
- All Wales Coastal Path. Join the path on the promenade and enjoy the varied coastline of Cardigan Bay. From the doorstep
- Nant yr Arian Visitor Centre - 3 scenic walks. 8 miles
- ‘Follow the Mynach’: 6.5 miles following the river from its source to Devil’s Bridge, where it creates the famous waterfalls. 10.5 miles from cottage
- Rheidol Cycle Trail – This 17 mile trail leads you from Devil’s Bridge, through the Rheidol Valley down to the harbour in Aberystwyth, mainly along quiet back roads and dedicated cycle routes. 0.2 miles.
- Ystwyth Trail - a 21 mile cycling / walking trail from Aberystwyth to Tregaron via Llanfarian. 1.5 mile.
- Some of the best mountain biking in Wales and the UK can be found nearby at Nant yr Arian Mountain Biking Centre. It features the Continental Tyres Syfydrin Trail, one of the most scenic wilderness trails in the UK. 8 miles.
- Sea fishing at Aberystwyth – home to some of the most varied ground imaginable with a species resident list only equalled by the prolific waters off Devon and Cornwall. 2.5 miles
- Charter boats can also be booked from Aberystwyth Marina.
- Lake fishing at Capel Bangor. 3 miles
- Aberystwyth Golf Club – A lovely 18 hole golf course with great views. 2.5 miles
- Capel Bangor Golf Club – 3 miles.
- Rheidol Riding Centre has full-size floodlit indoor and full-size floodlit outdoor riding arenas, a showjumping and cross-country course, and fantastic trekking around the Rheidol Valley. 4 miles
- Nant yr Arian includes a Red kite feeding Centre. 8 miles
- R.S.P.B Nature Reserve at Ynys-hir on the South side of the Dyfi estuary. 13 miles.
- Borth is a popular venue for surfing - lessons available from Aber Adventures. 8 miles