This Anglesey self catering cottage is set in 7 acres of open countryside with spectacular panoramic views towards Snowdonia. The cottage is also designed to offer disabled friendly holidays. Close to the village of Llanfairpwll, an abbreviation of the longest place name in Britain, the cottage offers an ideal base for visiting a range of fascinating local attractions both on the Isle of Anglesey and on the mainland.
Bodhyfryd holiday cottage, Winner Of Anglesey Tourism Awards two years running, is a spacious and comfortable holiday cottage tastefully converted to provide able and disabled friendly holidays.
This cosy single storey cottage consists of an open plan lounge with a dining and kitchen area. The kitchen is equipped with an electrical cooker, fridge, microwave oven, washing machine and a dishwasher. The lounge has a comfortable settee, TV with Freeview and an electrical fire.
The cottage has 3 cosy bedrooms - 2 doubles (divans) and 1 with full size bunks.
Shower room (wet room) includes a walk-in shower, toilet and basin. Shower chairs and raised toilet seats. Free-standing toilet surround rails can be provided on request.
Separate bathroom with L shaped bath and electric shower above, toilet, wash-basin and heated towel rail.
The cottage has a patio area, enclosed garden and extensive lawned areas. Guests have full use of the garden furniture and barbecue set.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Oil central heating and electricity included.
- Cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot bedding with you.
- Wifi available
- All cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils are supplied.
- This cosy Anglesey self catering cottage has been designed to accommodate people requiring wheelchair access. This includes a low threshold at the main entrance and wide doorways throughout.
- The cottage has its own enclosed paved parking area
- Pets welcome at £10 per pet. Please contact us if you have more than 2 pets.
- Under no circumstances are pets are to be left alone in the property.
- Short breaks, weekend breaks and mid week breaks available in low season. Find more information under 'Prices'
- This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Best of Wales along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People.
- All of the property is suitable for disabled people with all rooms on ground floor. This includes kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and living area. Neither are there any height restrictions
- Easy access for a wheelchair, all doors are a minimum of 750mm and the main door is 840mm wide
- Easy parking and the flat walking surface into the property with pavers.
- There are no steps into the property and the garden can be accessed in a wheelchair.
- There is a turning circle of 1.2m in the bedroom.
- The wheelchair fits to the right hand side of the bed
- There are grab rails in the bathroom
- There is room for a wheelchair to fit under the dining table, room under the bed for a hoist
- Bed blocks are available
- The wet room is accessible by wheelchair with 360 degree turning circle
- Shower chair is available
- There is a standard bath
- Toilet can be accessed from both sides
- Incontinence pads can be disposed of
- Assistance dogs are welcome
There are local care companies who can supply additional equipment by arrangement
Disability awareness training has also been completed.
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Accepts 2 pets
- WiFi internet
- Saturday changeover
- 9 Miles from a beach
- 1 Mile from a pub
- 1 Mile from a shop
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor bedroom
- Private parking
- Bed linen provided
- No freezer
- No smoking
- Towels provided
- No tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- No stairgate available
- No travel cot available
|Date Range||7 night price *|
|28 Oct 17 - 21 Dec 17||£387|
|21 Dec 17 - 6 Jan 18||£648|
|6 Jan 18 - 10 Feb 18||£387|
|10 Feb 18 - 24 Feb 18||£522|
|24 Feb 18 - 24 Mar 18||£387|
|24 Mar 18 - 14 Apr 18||£622|
|14 Apr 18 - 5 May 18||£543|
|5 May 18 - 12 May 18||£564|
|12 May 18 - 26 May 18||£543|
|26 May 18 - 2 Jun 18||£700|
|2 Jun 18 - 21 Jul 18||£549|
|21 Jul 18 - 1 Sep 18||£700|
|1 Sep 18 - 20 Oct 18||£543|
|20 Oct 18 - 3 Nov 18||£648|
|3 Nov 18 - 22 Dec 18||£387|
|22 Dec 18 - 6 Jan 19||£648|
* Please note: guide prices are based on the current year's prices and do not include optional items such as pet fees.
A wonderful scenic setting with a beautiful cottage.
Visit the seaside town of BeuamarisDavid from London - 27th August 2017
This is a great property for someone with difficulty walking.Visitors to Anglesey - 20th August 2017
Lovely stay in a beautiful cottage so well adapted for disabled visitors.
Recommendations: For wheelchair users Beaumaris and Llandudno. Dylans restaurant in Menai and The Oyster Catcher in Rhosneigr both very good and accessible.Barbara from Manchester - 19th July 2017
Excellent accommodation with spacious landscaped surroundings and playing areas.The cottage was equally suitable for our 93 year old mother and our 3 year old grandson. The lovely hostess and family were welcoming and informative without being intrusive.
Lovely beach and bay at Red Wharf.Julie from Cumbria - 25th June 2017
Very comfortable. Lovely surroundings and views.
Tips: Visit different beach or place each day. Lovely places for picnics. Dylan's at Menai Bridge is good for food.Friends from Preston - 1st October 2016
Things to see
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £23.95 per pe...
ACT Studios Family & Friends Photography
Make your special holidays last beautifully forever with a fun one hour professional photography session at the location you choose. We meet you there.
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday