- £974 per week
- £139 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
- No Stag/Hen or any other Parties please
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Spacious and detached, private 'swim spa' hot tub with a view, a welcoming woodburner and luxurious rooms throughout. This is a truly special setting for your holidays in Anglesey, North Wales. Menai Bridge (2 miles) and Beaumaris (4.5 miles) both offer a great range of restaurants, cafes and shops and there are various attractions, coastal and mountain activities nearby.
Strictly no Stag/Hen or other parties please.
Beautiful and spacious open plan living area which includes the lounge, dining area and kitchen. Underfloor heating in all the ground floor rooms.
The welcoming lounge greets you as you enter the cottage with a 3 seater and two 2 seater leather sofas, a feature woodburner stove, 48" smart TV & DVD player and patio door leading to the private rear garden.
The large and stylish kitchen / dining area offers everything you could possibly need, from a Range cooker and electric hob to a dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave and a Tassimo coffee machine. A neatly hidden utility cupboard houses a washing machine and tumble dryer.
*All 3 ground floor bedrooms benefit from large patio doors and windows leading to their own paved patio areas.
Bedroom 1 - This spacious en-suite room is furnished with a super-king bed that can also be arranged as two single beds on request. Wardrobe, bedside cabinets and lamps as well as a smart TV and chair. En-suite with a bath, separate double 'rain' shower, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 - Another lovely bedroom with twin beds (can also be arranged as a super-king bed on request). Also includes a wardrobe, bedside cabinets with lamps and a chair.
Bathroom - includes a bath, separate double 'rain' shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3 - at the other end of the cottage and down one step, this beautiful ensuite bedroom offers a king sized bed and a large 'rain' shower, WC and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 4 - Welcoming double bedroom with smart TV, chaise longue, wardrobe and bedside cabinets with lamps.
Enclosed front and rear gardens with garden furniture. Enjoy expansive views of Anglesey countryside from the private 'swim spa' hot tub in the rear garden.
- Welcome pack includes tea and coffee, sugar and milk and a selection of Welsh products, from Llaeth y Llan yogurt to Edwards Sausages and Bacon and local eggs.
- Gas central heating and electricity included.
- Starter pack of logs for the wood burner provided. Additional logs can also be purchased from the owners for £3.50 per bag.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 4 hairdryers provided
- Travel cot, high chair and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Wifi available
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage.
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, dishcloths, tin foil and cling film, various kitchen cleaning products and initial supply of dishwasher tablets.
- Bathroom provisions: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General cleaning products provided: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Parking for up to 4 cars. Names and age range of guests will be required prior to arrival
Trehefod is the most beautiful cottage we have ever stayed in, everything you needed, gorgeous bedrooms & bathrooms. Fantastic views, lovely large hot tub and the most friendly & welcoming hosts you could ask for! As soon as we can we’ll be back!
Just a wonderful home from home! Owners were amazing!
Thanks again for such an amazing stay!! The whole family had such a great week and that hot tub was such perfection!! Thankyou
This detached, converted barn offers a beautiful, peaceful base for your holidays in Anglesey. The cottage is set within its own enclosed garden with expansive countryside views. Only 2 miles from Menai Bridge and the crossing over the Menai Straits to mainland North Wales, this is a truly a excellent base to explore Anglesey and the rest of North Wales.
Menai Bridge (Porthaethwy in Welsh) offers a range of amenities including a Waitrose supermarket and a fantastic provision of restaurants such as Dylan's, The Straits, Freckled Angel and the Michelin Star awarded Sosban & The Old Butchers Restaurant. For a relaxing drink, the Victoria and Tafarn y Bont in Menai Bridge are both recommended. The beautiful coastal town of Beaumaris is also within 5 miles and features a Castle (World Heritage Site), gaol and courthouse, a Victorian Pier and beach and a further choice of excellent cafes and restaurants such as Ye Old Bulls Head Inn.
Trehafod cottage is also perfectly located to visit the rest of the island’s attractions, as well as over the bridge on mainland North Wales. Anglesey offers a range of blue flag beaches all around the coast, copper Mountain with its surreal lunar landscape and Bryn Celli Ddu’s well preserved stone-age burial chamber near Llanddaniel Fab. Take a tour around Llynnon Mill - the only working Wind Mill in Wales, and for the artists amongst you, Oriel Mon along with its ‘Blas Mwy’ Café is a must.
For younger visitors Pili Palas’ butterfly centre (5 miles) offers a magical experience and also features birds, snakes and other exotic species. Within 10 miles of the holiday cottage, Anglesey Sea Zoo (Wales’ biggest aquarium) offers an amazing world of marine life, shipwrecks and shark pool grids. Foel Farm Park is another great family day out where you can experience the sights, sounds and smells of a real working farm.
Over the bridge in North Wales, Greenwood Forest Park (11 miles) was voted the best family attraction in North Wales and includes the world’s only people powered roller coaster. Under the bridge, enjoy a peaceful boat ride or an adrenaline fuelled Rib Ride on the Menai Straits. If you love adventure, we also dare you to take on the longest Zip Wire ride in Europe at Bethesda, less than 10 miles away. As mentioned, this really is a great base for your holidays in Anglesey.
- Red Wharf Bay - Lovely sandy and cobbled beach, spectacular view across the sea, and amenities that includes a cafe / restaurant and pub. 5.5 miles
- Llanddona Beach - A long, sandy, Blue Flag beach, very popular with families, canoeists, fishermen and sailors. 6 miles
- Llanddwyn Beach – Blue Flag beach with miles of sand and a romantic history. 12 miles.
- Anglesey Coastal Path – 125 circular walk around the Island. Nearby section can be joined at Menai Bridge (2 miles).
- Pentraeth Forest Circular Walk – Pentraeth. Gentle 9 mile, scenic walk. 5 miles.
- Baron Hill Golf Club, Beaumaris - 9 hole golf club - 4 miles
- Various cycling routes such as Lon Las Cefni, a 13 mile path from Llyn Cefni to Newbrough Forest. Mostly flat – a great family cycling route. Nearest point = Llangefni, 5.5 miles.
- Anglesey Riding Centre – Brynsiencyn. Beach and grass-track riding and instruction to suit all standards. 11 miles.
- Llyn y Gors lake fishing - 5 coarse and carp lakes - suitable for beginners and experienced anglers. Tackle Shop on site for all your fishing requirements. 3.5 miles
- Sea fishing trips around the beautiful Isle of Anglesey. From the beautiful victorian pier in Beaumaris. 4.5 miles
- Surfing, diving, kayaking, coasteering, sailing etc are all within driving distance of the cottage. Find out more about Watersports in Anglesey.