- £377 per week
- £54 per night
- 3 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 single bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Self catering Anglesey cottage on a family farm with a milking parlour and cheese making facilities, close to Pentraeth and Red Wharf Bay, Benllech, Menai Bridge and Beaumaris. This pet-friendly cottage offers a great base to explore the Isle of Anglesey, the North Wales coast and Snowdonia, with many of Wales' major attractions within a short travelling distance.
Should you wish to bring friends or family along, the owners also offer caravan / camping facilities in the field opposite the farm yard. With its picturesque and tranquil location, panoramic views of the Snowdonia Mountains and quiet country roads that are perfect for walking, this is the ideal base to enjoy Anglesey's beautiful, unspoilt countryside.
Open plan living room with an inviting lounge which includes a comfortable sofa, chair, TV and selection of books.
The well equipped kitchen area includes an electric fan oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave and washing machine. Dining area with table and chairs.
Bedroom 1 - spacious room with king size bed, bedside tables and lamps, storage space and a small balcony.
Bedroom 2 - single bed with bedside table and lamp.
Shower room - includes a shower, wc, basin and heated towel rail.
Patio area within the rear courtyard with a garden table and chairs. Charcoal BBQ set also provided on request.
- Welcome pack includes coffee and a selection of teas, milk and sugar and complimentary, award winning Rhyd y Delyn Welsh cheese. This popular artisan cheese is produced by the cottage owners themselves using milk from their dairy farm - as local as it gets.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Tumble dryer (£1) available at the camping site in the opposite field.
- 1 hairdryer
- Wifi available
- Cot, high chair and stairgate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- No smoking inside please.
- 1 dog welcome.
- All cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils are supplied.
- Other items provided include:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, new dishcloths / scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Shower room: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Parking space for up to 2 cars.
Lovely property in an excellent location close to all other towns beaches and villages. Would definitely recommend staying here.
Ideal location for exploring Angelsey. Owners friendly and helpful. Lovely little cottage. Everything we wanted. Cheese and milk added bonus.
Visit Angelsey for beautiful unspoilt beaches, red squirrels, birding & castles. A place to unwind.
Was an excellent property. Highly recommend.