- £1,358 per week
- £194 per night
- 11 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 king/super-king beds
- 2 double beds
- 1 single bed
- Washing machine
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Open fire or woodburner
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
One of three self-catering cottages which can be booked together as Group Accommodation In The Brecon Beacon to accommodate 25 people. Take a look at Onnen Fawr Cottage (sleeps 6), and Onnen Fawr Farmhouse (sleeps 8) for more information.
Stylish luxury cottage with hot tub set in the heart of the Brecon Beacons National Park. Newly renovated and new to the website, this cottage has been designed to an extremely high specification and is an ideal base for a large family or group. There are many walks in the area, including trails from the farm, and there are also plenty of activities to suits all ages and all weathers.
Can be booked with the cottage next door Onnen Fawr Cottage to sleep 17 , or with the cottage and Farmhouse to sleep 25.
Large kitchen / dining room - Fully equipped kitchen including fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher, electric hob and 8 ring gas hob. Table and chairs to seat 12 comfortably.
Lounge - Stunning 12 seater sofa, with wood burning stove within traditional feature fireplace. TV and DVD player.
Second lounge / reading area with own TV and comfy sofas. An ideal childrens area or perfect for adults to escape to, and enjoy some peace and quiet.
Utility room with sink, washing machine, and WC with large shower.
Bedroom 1 - King size bed and single bed, TV and dressing table. Steps lead into the large en-suite with bath, separate shower unit and WC.
Bedroom 2 - King size bed and double bed with TV . ( In addition their own entrances bedrooms 2 and 3 have a lockable inter-connecting door )
Bedroom 3 - King size bed, TV.
Bedroom 4 - Double bed and TV.
Master bathroom - Bath with shower over bath, sink and WC.
Private patio outside cottage with hot tub ( shared with one other cottage next door ) and large lawn areas and a trampoline, perfect for games. Plenty of seating for all guests for outdoor dining using the built in charcoal bbq.
Many further acres of the farm can be explored and include fishing rights on the River Crave.
- No pets allowed.
- Bed linen and bath towels provided.
- Cot and high chair available. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Wifi - Please note this is rural broadband and may not be as fast as what you're used to.
- Plenty of off road private parking.
- Hot Tub shared with one other cottage next door - No use of Hot Tub after 22.00
- The hot tub is provided on site for guests own pleasure and is not reflected in the charge of the property. Owners reserve the right to shut down the spas at any time if essential maintenance is required
- Mountain bikes available to hire from the farm (£25 full day or £15 half day ). Drop offs and pickups at nearby routes and trails can also be arranged.
- Games room, with table tennis.
- Solar electric PV and ground source heating.
- Cottage is located on a working farm and young children should not be left to wander around the farm unsupervised.
- Mobile signal is not guaranteed on all networks.
- Half a mile of private fishing rights on the River Crai (one of the tributaries of the world famous salmon river, the Usk)
- Plenty of information in the cottage on local walks, cycle routes etc.
- Zero tolerance policy to noise disturbance and parties due to the village location.
- Supermarket delivery available in the area.
- Christmas tree with lights and a father Christmas over the festive period.
Can be booked with the cottage next door Onnen Fawr Cottage and Onnen Fawr Farmhouse to sleep 25 in total.
The nearest pub is The Tanners in Defynnog, about 2 miles away. There are more pubs, shops and a petrol garage 3 miles away in Sennybridge. The traditional old market town of Brecon is about 7 miles away. Throughout the year there are many events in the area including the Brecon Jazz Festival, Hay Festival, Green Man Festival, and the world renowned Royal Welsh Agricultural Show, and Winter Fair are both held in Builth Wells. In recent years, The Rally and also the Tour of Britain cycling race have passed through the area.
Established in 1957, the Brecon Beacons National Park contains some of the most spectacular and distinctive upland formations in Southern Britain covering an area of 1347 sq km (520 sq miles).There are numerous attractions in the area including the spectacular Ystradfellte Waterfalls, the Brecon Mountain Railway and Dan yr Ogof Caves which is one of Wales’ premier family attractions and was also voted Britain’s finest natural wonder. The Brecon Beacons is the first National Park in the United Kingdom to achieve Geopark status.
Despite its rural and peaceful location, the cottage enjoys great road links to both Swansea (around 45 mins) and Cardiff (around 50mins).
Spectacular walks can be found in the Beacons National Park with the peaks of Pen y Fan, Cornddu and Cribyn, as well as the 90 kilometre Epynt Way. Paths run directly from the cottage. 0.1 miles.
The cottage includes half a mile of private fishing on the River Crave, a tributary of the famous salmon river, the Usk. 0.1 miles .
NCR 43 takes you from Craig-y-Nos through to Swansea and the Mumbles. Local trails and country routes. 2 miles.
Situated in the Brecon Beacons National Park, Gilfach Equitation offers trekking, mountain riding, riding lessons, and riding courses. 5 miles.
Cradoc Golf Club is an 18 hole course and floodlit driving range. There are spectacular views over the Brecon Beacons and Pen y Fan. 10 miles.
Water sport enthusiasts are well catered for with the River Usk providing white water canoeing 3.0 miles and Llangorse Lake. 18 miles.