- £601 per week
- £86 per night
- 6 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Pet
- Private Parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Open fire or woodburner
- Games room
- Hot tub
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
- Ground floor WC
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:30
- Check out: 10:00
One of three self-catering cottages which can be booked together as Group Accommodation In The Brecon Beacon to accommodate 25 people. Take a look at Onnen Fawr Barn (sleeps 11), and Onnen Fawr Farmhouse (sleeps 8) for more information.
Set in the heart of the Brecon Beacons National Park, this pet-friendly cottage includes hot tub ( shared with one other cottage next door), a cosy wood burner and has been stylishly designed. The area is great for walking, fishing (private fishing rights included), mountain biking, road cycling, and all outdoor activities, and there are also plenty of activities to suit all ages and all weathers. There are some great local pubs and plenty of places to eat and drink in the area.
Can be booked with the cottage next door Onnen Fawr Barn to sleep 17 ,or with the cottage and Farmhouse to sleep 25.
Lounge - Comfy sofas and stylish wood burner and TV.
Cloakroom - Wc and washbasin
Kichen and dining room - Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, electric hob and cooker, fridge / freezer. Dining table with seating for 6.
Bedroom 1 - King size bed and double bed in a family style room, TV.
Bedroom 2 - King size bed with TV.
Master bathroom - Bath with seperate shower unit, washbasin and WC.
Private patio outside cottage and large lawn areas, perfect for games. Many further acres of the farm can be explored and include fishing rights on the River Crave.
- Bed linen and bath towels provided.
- Cot and high chair available. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Wifi - Please note this is rural broadband and may not be as fast as what you're used to.
- Plenty of off road private parking.
- Hot Tub shared with one other cottage next door - No use of Hot tub after 22.00
- The hot tub is provided on site for guests own pleasure and is not reflected in the charge of the property. Owners reserve the right to shut down the spas at any time if essential maintenance is required
- Mountain bikes available to hire from the farm (£25 full day or £15 half day ). Drop offs and pickups at nearby routes and trails can also be arranged.
- Cottage is located on a working farm and young children should not be left to wander around the farm unsupervised.
- Mobile signal is not guaranteed on all networks.
- Large shared games room
- Solar electric PV
- Half a mile of private fishing rights on the River Crai (one of the tributaries of the world famous salmon river, the Usk)
- Plenty of information in the cottage on local walks, cycle routes etc.
- Supermarket delivery available in the area.
- 1 small dog welcome (£20 per stay)
- Christmas tree with lights and a father Christmas over the festive period.
We absolutely loved it!! Would go back and definitely recommend!