Set on a working farm this pet-friendly Brecon Beacons Holiday Cottage is part of an award winning barn renovation. The cottage includes shared use of a large Swimspa / hot tub and outside garden area. With excellent walking, cycling and other activities nearby it is an ideal location to take advantage of all the Brecon Beacons National Park has to offer. There are options for larger families or groups to stay in multiple properties on the site.
Open plan lounge and dining area with comfy leather sofa and a dining table with seating for 4. TV with DVD, Blu-ray and Freesat.
Handmade oak kitchen, fully equipped and includes electric hob and oven, dishwasher, large fridge freezer and washing machine.
Bedroom 1- Large master double bedroom with superb free standing roll bath, dressing table, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
Stylish Bathroom - includes shower unit, w.c and sink.
Bedroom 2 - Single bed with drawers and a skylight window that is ideal for stargazing.
To the front of the property is a farm yard and parking and to the rear is a shared Swimspa / Hot tub that can fit up to 14 adults. This Swimspa has a jacuzzi setting and also a swim setting and located perfectly in a garden area with tables and chairs, a swinging chair and a large BBQ (gas). Most guests make arrangements after they have arrived but there is also an option to reserve the hot tub for 2 hour slots in advance for an additional fee of £30 per session. Available to use until 10pm.
- 1 pet allowed (£20)
- Please note this is located on a working farm.
- Bed linen and bath towels provided. Please bring your own towels for use in Swimspa.
- Cot and high chair available. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Heating and electric included.
- Plenty of off road private parking.
- Mountain bikes available to hire from the farm (£25 full day or £15 half day ). Drop offs and pickups at nearby routes and trails can also be arranged.
- Secure bike storage on site.
- Cottage is located on a working farm and young children should not be left to wander around the farm unsupervised.
- Free WIFI - Please note this is rural broadband and may not be as fast as what your used to.
- Mobile signal is not guaranteed on all networks.
- Half a mile of private fishing rights on the River Crai (one of the tributaries of the world famous salmon river The Usk).
- Supermarket delivery available in the area.
- Bwthyn Tre-faen is located on the same farm as Llety Llyn y Fan , Bwthyn y Bannau and Ysgubor y Dderwen. All can be booked together to accommodate up to 36 people (including use of sofa beds).
- Winner of the Powys Business Awards
- This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Best of Wales along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead
- Christmas tree with lights and a father Christmas over the festive period
- The hot tub is provided on site for guests own pleasure and is not reflected in the charge of the property. Owners reserve the right to shut down the spas at any time if essential maintenance is required. The hot tub is shared with Ysgubor y Dderwen.
- Sleeps 3
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Accepts 1 pet
- WiFi internet
- Hot Tub Optional Extra
- Friday changeover
- 40 Miles from a beach
- 8 Miles from a pub
- 8 Miles from a shop
- On a working farm
- Private parking
- Bed linen provided
- No smoking
- Towels provided
- No tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- No stairgate available
- No travel cot available
|Date Range||7 night price *|
|28 Oct 17 - 23 Dec 17||£347|
|23 Dec 17 - 6 Jan 18||£467|
|6 Jan 18 - 10 Feb 18||£369|
|10 Feb 18 - 24 Feb 18||£392|
|24 Feb 18 - 24 Mar 18||£369|
|24 Mar 18 - 14 Apr 18||£462|
|14 Apr 18 - 26 May 18||£392|
|26 May 18 - 2 Jun 18||£508|
|2 Jun 18 - 21 Jul 18||£392|
|21 Jul 18 - 1 Sep 18||£462|
|1 Sep 18 - 20 Oct 18||£392|
|20 Oct 18 - 3 Nov 18||£462|
|3 Nov 18 - 22 Dec 18||£369|
|22 Dec 18 - 6 Jan 19||£508|
* Please note: guide prices are based on the current year's prices and do not include optional items such as pet fees.
Absolutely amazing place to stay! The Asda delivery worked well too, as it's self-catering. Cannot recommend this accommodation enough!Bridgette from Surrey - 5th May 2016
Amazing, beautiful cottages and surroundings with great facilities. The owners made us feel so welcome and were always available and happy to help. Everything was perfect,Bethan - 30th November 2014
It was the one of the best times of our lives and can't thank Best of Wales and the property owners for the wonderful time we had
We found the cottage easily and impressed beautiful the cottage it is but most importantly how generous and kind the owner, Keri was. The accommodation was ideal for a nice break away and we are already planning on booking in the very near future
I'd strongly recommend booking for more than just the weekend - two days just flew by which was a real shame. The Usk & Railway Inn down at Sennybridge provided a lovely meal and the walk through the town was very nice.The Tanner Arms in the local village Defynnog - one we'll be looking forward to visiting next time.Louis - 19th November 2014
Things to see
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £23.95 per pe...
ACT Studios Family & Friends Photography
Make your special holidays last beautifully forever with a fun one hour professional photography session at the location you choose. We meet you there.
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Sponge Sponge Cakes
Want to celebrate during your holiday? 15% discount on award winning handmade sponge cakes delivered to your holiday cottage.