- £420 per week
- £60 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 14:30
- Check out: 10:30
Surrounded by rolling hills and open farmland, this Mid Wales cottage with its own private hot tub is the perfect getaway for a family, couples or friends who want a peaceful countryside location. Tranquil, secluded and without wifi and mobile signal it really is an 'off-grid" retreat, perfect to relax, unwind and re-charge. The area is ideal for walking, cycling, fishing and many more outdoor activities.
Open plan kitchen dining area and lounge. Fully equipped kitchen with fridge and 1 freezer tray, toaster, kettle, microwave, electric oven and hob. Dining area with table and chairs for 4. Full sized freezer and washing machine are housed in an out-building (shed).
Lounge with wood burner (first basket of logs included), comfy leather chairs and TV, DVD player.
Bathroom - Shower unit, WC and basin.
Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom with storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom (2 single beds) with storage.
Fully enclosed garden. Covered patio area with hot tub and bbq. Side and rear lawned areas and front tarmac area. Shed (with the freezer).
- Bed linen, towels and hairdryer provided.
- Heating and electricity included. Logs also provided free of charge for the woodburner.
- Travel cot (please request on booking) please bring your own cot bedding.
- No high chair
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Plenty of private parking space
- Mobile phone signal is very patchy. You can just about get signal on some networks by walking to top of lane.
- Home delivery is available from Tesco (and others)
- 1 basket of wood is provided and more can be purchased locally.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 1 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: cleaning spray etc.
- There is a small stream in front of the property. Although this is small stream please do not leave young children unsupervised.
Totally amazing place. Hope to return next year
Lovely seclusion and fab owners! Hot tub was great
If peace and quiet is required, this property is perfect. That is why we stayed, and we only saw a couple of humans (tending to the cows and sheep in the surrounding fields) the whole stay. Take supplies if you don't want to venture out.
Wonderful. Rural location - quiet and picturesque.
For us the property was 1st class, even though it could be rather remote for some people, but if you want peace and quite, wonderful scenery and no contact e.g. from mobile phone calls it is brilliant! It is a place that makes you feel relaxed and rested, especially with the added bonus of a hot tub which adds to the whole package. Exactly as it was described with good pictures. Beautifully furnished with good ranch of equipment. It was our first visit to Wales and found it to be a very 'green and pleasant' country and the locals were very friendly and welcoming. Best of Wales was easy to deal with, good communication.
This holiday lodge was the perfect property and location to stay in. Very quiet, lots of birds to watch, beautiful views, relaxing hot tub, nice garden area, secluded and off-grid. It was the perfect base to do lots of trips from, but you could just as easily kick back and enjoy where you are for a week. We would highly recommend this lodge, and hope to return in the near future.
We loved the property, could quite easily live there, great hot tub. Very peaceful and quiet, felt really relaxed there. Owners were lovely and very helpful and approachable.
If you’re looking for a getaway this is the place to go! So secluded and private. The hot tub was amazing! It was just what we all needed before a hectic time ahead of us. Will definitely be visiting again!