- £407 per week
- £58 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Sky TV
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Set in a private countryside location in the tranquil Dyfi Valley, this detached cottage offers cosy self-catering accommodation in Mid Wales. Rustic on the outside and relaxing on the inside, Beudy Clygo is surrounded by wildlife, farmland and the magnificent mountains of southern Snowdonia. Located between the market towns of Machynlleth and Dolgellau, it has numerous walks from the doorstep, a village pub within a mile and is just a short journey from the beach at Aberdyfi.
Kitchen / Dining / Sitting Area: Comfortable seating for 4 guests and TV. The kitchen includes an electric double-oven cooker, microwave, large fridge freezer, washing machine with built-in tumble dryer, and a filter coffee machine.
In the dining area, the table is located right by the window so that you can admire the wonders of nature over a delicious home cooked meal. The sitting and relaxing area includes tiled flooring with underfloor heating, TV with the basic Sky package, DVD player (a variety of DVDs are available if guests forget theirs).
The twin bedroom has two single beds, a wardrobe, chest of drawers and one bedside cabinet with a bedside lamp between the two beds. There is a separate heating thermostat for this room.
The bathroom is conveniently located next to the twin bedroom on the ground floor. It has a bath with shower over with a glass shower screen, a sink and toilet and an electric heated towel rail.
Master bedroom - Spacious gallery master bedroom with a king-size contemporary iron frame bed. Vaulted ceiling. The room has one wardrobe and dressing table with stool and bedside cabinets are either side of the bed. Velux windows (with blinds) in the roof either side of the bed for natural light.
The private patio area is perfect to admire the beautiful countryside and the sounds of nature around you. Barn owls, red kites and woodpeckers are frequent visitors. Oak trees have been planted nearby in recent years. Peaceful views of farmland and sheep grazing.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and hairdryer included
- Heating and electricity included
- Plenty of private parking
- No pets or smoking
- Wi-Fi is included.
- This welcoming self catering accommodation in Mid Wales accepts short breaks throughout the year
We loved Beudy Clygo, it's so peaceful and the owners were so very welcoming,helpful and kind. The cottage is extremely comfortable (very good mattresses which you don't so often get), equipped to a high standard with everything you'd need throughout and was perfectly clean on arrival. The views are amazing and there's lots of places to visit in the region, particularly if you like the outdoors with plenty of beautiful walks, mountain biking and lakes/reservoirs not too far away. Would definitely recommend.
Beautiful location secluded site. Property 5 star very well looked after. Beautiful Barn Conversion. Owners Aled and Undeg charming people very helpful. Great base to explore Mid Wales, Southern Snowdonia and Cardigan Bay.
This welcoming self catering accommodation in Mid Wales is located down a private drive and within its own private grounds. Set on the land of a working organic farm with no other houses visible from the cottage; only beautiful, green and expansive countryside.
1 mile from Cemaes village (traditional pub / restaurant), 2.5 miles from Cemaes Road (small shop and post office) and 4 miles to Mallwyd (pub / restaurant, café and garage). Located between the market towns of Machynlleth (8 miles) and Dolgellau (15 miles) it offers a great base to explore Mid Wales, southern Snowdonia and Cardigan Bay.
Enjoy numerous walks in the Dyfi Valley and beyond, a steam train ride, a round of golf and world class mountain biking routes, including the Coed y Brenin Centre near Dolgellau. This cosy accommodation in Mid Wales is also just a short journey from the sandy beaches of Aberdyfi (19 miles) and Ynys Las, the glorious sights of the Snowdonia Mountains as well as many local attractions. These include the Centre for Alternative Technology, a range of historical castles such as Harlech’s World Heritage Site, Ynys Hir Nature Reserve, King Arthur’s Labyrinth and Corris Craft Centre.
- Glyndwr's Way is a long distance footpath in Mid Wales that was granted National Trail status in the year 2000. Maps and guides can be obtained at the Tourist Information Centre in Machynlleth. Join path 2 miles fom cottage.
- Dyfi Valley Way follows the River Dyfi from the estuary in Aberdyfi to the source at the summit of Aran Fawddwy and back down along the south side of the river via Machynlleth and down to Borth. Maps and guides can be obtained at the Tourist Information Centre in Machynlleth. Join path 1 mile from cottage.
- The Mawddach Trail - Suitable for all ages – walkers, cyclists and wheelchair users. 15 miles
- Precipice Walk – Dolgellau - suitable for all ages. 15 miles from cottage
- Cadair Idris (Snowdonia mountain) – 3 main routes starting from Dolgellau (15 miles), Minffordd (15 miles) and Abergynolwyn (21 miles).
- Dyfi Mountain Biking – All routes start from Machynlleth. 8 miles
- The Mawddach Trail – As above
- Coed-y-Brenin Mountain Biking Centre – Suitable routes for all ages. 21 miles
- Lake Vyrnwy – 12 mile circuit around the scenic Lake Vyrnwy. Suitable for the whole family. 20 miles.
- Watersports in Aberdyfi includes sailing, sail boarding, rowing, canoeing, fishing and boat trips. 19 miles.
- Clywedog Sailing Club - 6 mile lake, open to all types of non powered watercraft from canoes and sailboards to dinghies, cruisers and keelboats. 18 miles.
- Lake Vyrnwy – Canoeing, kayaking, sailing and windsurfing - suitable for the whole family. 20 miles.
- River Dyfi (0.5 miles) offers excellent fishing and is famous for its brown trout, salmon and sea trout. Licence can be purchased at the local post office in Cemaes Road, 2.5 miles away.
- Machynlleth Golf Club – 9 hole golf course. 8 miles
- Aberdyfi Golf Club - 18 hole golf course. 19 miles