- £395 per week
- £56 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Open fire or woodburner
- Sky TV
- Games room
- Welcome pack
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
Feel totally relaxed in this charming restored 17th century farmhouse, located on a farm in a beautiful rural setting. The perfect place to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and to enjoy some quality time with loved ones, friends or family. This pet-friendly Llyn Peninsula holiday cottage features a woodburner, dresser, two beautiful double bedrooms, spectacular surroundings and is very close to numerous beaches and charming coastal villages.
The lounge includes an antique dresser, a large original inglenook with clear view wood burner and some delightful touches. Cosy with a wealth of original oak beams which provides a real feel of tradition. Two large leather sofas in front of a large flatscreen TV & DVD. A window looks out on to the south facing courtyard area.
The dining room has a painted farmhouse table and upholstered chairs, directly in front of a window which looks out on to the garden and bird feeding station. There are maps and local books to help you explore the area, and also board games, jig saws and lots of books for entertainment. Leading from the dining room you enter the kitchen, making it a family environment to chat while the meals are being prepared.
Fully equipped modern oak kitchen with original stone work exposed on some of the walls. Dishwasher, electric stove, 4 ring hob, microwave electric stove, and fridge freezer .There is a separate room for the washing machine and tumble dryer.
En suite double bedroom (with shower unit) with view over the farmland and over to the coast. Comfortable and stylish room with high quality mattress and bedding. Large wardrobe, dressing table and TV.
Double bedroom, also with a view over the farmland and towards the coast. High quality mattress and bedding, complemented by cream furniture and a TV. Possibility of adding a single bed in this room on request.
Bathroom includes a large cast iron bath, WC, sink and heated towel rail.
This Llyn Peninsula holiday cottage has its own sheltered south facing courtyard with a wooden bench and patio furniture. Ideal for enjoying meal times, soaking up the sun on the reclining chairs and enjoying the peace and tranquillity of the countryside.
Stunning sunsets and a great setting to enjoy the wonders of the night sky. There is also a barbecue set and a small clothes line at the rear of the cottage. There is also a shared enclosed garden at the back, with 2 swings and a trampoline.
Children spend hours playing in the outside toy room which is an added bonus for families. This room includes toys such as lego, dulop, a wooden farm, dolls etc. There is also a keyboard and child size snooker table. Children should be supervised at all times because of the steps leading up to this room.
- Welcome pack includes home-made cakes and a fresh loaf of bread from the local bakery, tea, coffee and milk.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided. *Towels for cottage use only, not for beach use.
- 1 hairdryer provided
- Central heating and electricity included
- 1st basket of logs provided free of charge, additional bags of logs available from the owner @ £4
- Cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring your own linen for the cot.
- Wifi available
- Up to 2 dogs welcome at a charge of £25 per pet per stay.
- Off-road parking
- Lockable shed for bikes
- Also provided in the kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and/or scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Also provided in the bathrooms: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per bathroom.
- General cleaning products provided: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- No smoking inside the cottage please
- Supermarket deliveries are available via Asda and Tesco
- If you would like to experience a working farm, let us know and we can arrange a farm tour for you. Observe the daily activities of the farm depending on Season. Help feed the hens, collect the eggs, and feed the lambs and calves.
Fantastic! Wonderful property, perfect location, owners very welcoming and friendly, you could not ask for more. Special thanks to Lowri for making our stay so enjoyable. Ten out of ten for the property and the service provided from Best of Wales. We have been visiting this area regularly for the best part of thirty years and it never disappoints! The Llyn Penninsula is a little gem of an area, one of Wales's best kept secrets.