Sometimes, words are just not required. This is a stunning, brand new barn conversion that's been expertly designed to the very last detail. This is your chance to treat yourselves to a 5 star holiday with a difference on the beautiful Llyn Peninsula.
Less than a mile from a hidden sandy beach and the Wales Coast Path and just 3.5 miles to the picturesque seaside village of Aberdaron. Not to mention Porthoer (Whistling Sands) - a National Trust beach with a cafe less than 1.5 miles away and so many other hidden gems just waiting to be discovered. There are also two other 5 star cottages on site (all private from each other) if you wish to bring extended family of friends.
Spacious, open plan living area consists of:
Kitchen area - beautiful, fully equipped kitchen including a fan oven and hob, fridge freezer, washer / dryer and dishwasher. Countryside and sea views.
Living area - inviting sofas in front of a log burner, large TV and patio doors overlooking open countryside.
Dining area - stylish table with chairs for 4 guests.
Bedroom 1 - large bedroom with a king sized bed and wall mounted TV, beautiful furnishings and patio doors with countryside views. Ensuite entrance to bathroom.
Bathroom - with a bath and shower above, basin, WC and underfloor heating.
Bedroom 2 - ensuite bedroom with two full sized single beds and wall mounted TV, also beautifully decorated and with countryside views.
Ensuite - includes a walk-in shower, basin, WC and underfloor heating.
Enclosed patio and lawn with extensive views of the surrounding countryside and down to the sea. Garden furniture included and BBQ set on request.
- Welcome pack includes tea and coffee, sugar, milk and cake.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Central heating and electricity included
- Logs supplied for the log burner
- Wifi available
- Travel cot and high chair provided on request
- 2 hairdryers
- 1 pet welcome free of charge - please notify us when booking.
- No smoking indoors please
- Plenty of off road parking space
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 King size/super king bed
- 2 Single beds
- 2 Bathrooms
- Accepts 1 pet
- WiFi internet
- Open fire or woodburner
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Saturday changeover
- 0.9 Mile from a beach
- 3.5 Miles from a pub
- 3.5 Miles from a shop
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor bedroom
- Private parking
- Bed linen provided
- No smoking
- Towels provided
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Highchair available
- Travel cot available
The property was exactly as described, all renovations have completed to a high standard, and we were very happy! The location is idyllic, close to the beach, and very peaceful. Exactly what we were looking for and the perfect choice if you are looking to get away to relax! David from Northumberland - 5th April 2019
Fantastic property. Recently complete barn conversion, and finished to a great spec. The location gives great views, and is close to the north coast on the peninsula.Graham from Cheshire - 3rd March 2019
The building is absolutely spectacular the furnishings are all of the highest quality and wow...... the surroundings are simply beautiful the real wales! Mrs Charlotte Barker - 28th February 2019
Things to see
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...
Tyddyn Iago is one of three impressive, semi-detached barn conversions on site, surrounded by the beauty of the Llyn Peninsula. The three cottage enjoy privacy from each other and if you wish to bring additional family members of friends, the other two cottages are the perfect solution. With its own enclosed patio and lawn, as well as views towards the sea and surrounding countryside, this is the place to relax in style.
The hidden, sandy beach of Porth Iago (one of Llyn Peninsula's best kept secrets) and the Wales Coast Path are within a mile. 3.5 miles away, you will discover the picturesque seaside village of Aberdaron, whilst Morfa Nefyn is 10 miles and Abersoch within 11 miles. The National Trust beach of Porthoer (Whistling Sands - where the sand does actually whistle when the conditions are right) is also just 1.5 miles away and includes a beach-side cafe.
Aberdaron is located on the western tip of the Llyn Peninsula and offers a range of amenities. This includes two pub/restaurants (Ty Newydd and The Ship) with excellent food, lovely cafes, thatched roof bakery, Spar and National Trust shop. The slightly bigger coastal resort of Abersoch offers a wide range of amenities including restaurants and shops. Pwllheli (15 miles) is the unofficial 'capital' of the Llyn Peninsula and has a good range of local amenities including a variety of independent shops, cafes and restaurants, supermarket, banks and 2 markets - one on Wednesdays and the other on Sundays (May to September).
Amongst the main attractions, you have the sacred island of Ynys Enlli (Bardesy Island) - once a site of religious pilgrimage, now a National Nature Reserve. Boat trips are available from Porth Meudwy (5 miles) to Bardsey Island. Slightly further than Porth Meudwy, on the most westerly point of the Peninsula is Uwchmynydd - a historic headland offering a spectacular viewing point towards Barsey Island and the coast. As these examples suggest, the Llyn Peninsula is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty and Tyddyn Iago offers an ideal base to explore this special part of Wales.
The Llyn Peninsula, where the Welsh language and way of life still flourish, is renowned for its beautiful beaches and watersport whilst the majestic mountains of Snowdonia are also within a short travelling distance. There are numerous activities in the area including fishing, horse-riding, golf and Glasfryn Parc where you can enjoy go-karting, ten-pin bowling, archery etc. Plas Glyn-y-Weddw, a magnificent Manor with galleries, beautiful gardens and tea room with sea views is well worth a visit, whilst both the Ffestiniog and Welsh Highlands Railways also offer great days out. Not to mention Cricieth and Caernarfon castles, the Italian village of Portmeirion, a walk or train ride up Snowdon and much more.
- Porth Iago - a lovely, hidden sandy cove within walking distance. 0.7 miles
- Porthoer (Whistling Sands) - 1.5 miles
- Aberdaron Beach - sandy beach backed by all the amenities of this picturesque village. 3.5 miles
- View 10 of the most popular beaches on the Llyn Peninsula
- Llyn Coastal Path (part of the All Wales Coast Path) - 84 miles around the Llyn Peninsula, from Caernarfon to Porthmadog. The path can be joined from the doorstep.
- Yr Eifl (The Rivals) - Mountain range including the highest point on the Llyn Peninsula. 4.5 miles in length. 15.5 miles from cottage.
- Lovely and peaceful coastal lanes from the doorstep - perfect for cycling.
- Find out more about cycling on the Llyn Peninsula
- Pen Llyn Stud & Riding Centre, Pwllheli. Stud farm and rides for any level of experience. 7 miles
- Llanbedrog Riding Stables - Horse-riding lessons etc. Beach and hill rides. 11 miles
- Cilan Riding Centre - Abersoch. Beach rides and more. Great for kids and novices. 13.7 miles
- Find our more about horse-riding on the Llyn Peninsula
- Abersoch beach offers flat water for wakeboarding and waterskiing, sailing, power boating and windsurfing. 11 miles
- Porth Neigwl (Hell's Mouth) is a very popular venue for surfers and body boarders. 11.5 miles
- Nefyn and District Golf Club - 26 holes, offering two cliff top 18 hole courses set in spectacular coastal scenery. 11 miles
- Abersoch Golf Club - 18 hole golf course, adjoining the beach. 11 miles
- Llyn Golf Centre - Pen-y-Berth. 15 bay driving range, practice green and bunker and 9 hole golf course with sea views. For beginners and advanced players - hire clubs available. 12.5 miles
- Read more about the range of opportunities to go fishing on the Llyn Peninsula - suitable options for all ages.