- £435 per week
- £62 per night
- 7 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 4 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Open fire or woodburner
- Sea or coastal views
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
A charming coastal cottage, the place where memories are made. 5 minutes walk from a blue flag beach, magical gardens overlooking the sea, scenic estuary walks and a perfect location to take advantage of all the attractions along the North Wales coast. Stroll along the prom to the shops/restaurants at Barmouth, enjoy the steam trains and ferry boat trips or visit the local castles and much more. A walkers paradise with footpaths to the hills from the cottage and close to Snowdonia National Park.
Taicroesion has a large beamed living room with a woodburner in an impressive inglenook.
Separate snug area with TV.
Dining room with lovely views overlooking the garden.
Well equipped, fitted kitchen including microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
The cottage has a spacious double bedroom with additional single bed (for 1). There are also two twin bedded rooms and a bathroom/WC with shower over bath.
'Magical gardens overlooking the sea'. 'The garden is a fairytale land for young children to play in'. 'Very picturesque south facing front garden'. Just some of the comments left by guests at this idyllic cottage. Patio, furniture and barbecue set provided amongst the flowers and plants.
- Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Milk and Cake on your arrival.
- Bed linen, towels and hairdryer provided
- Cot & high chair available. Please bring your own bedding for the cot.
- Electricity and oil central heating included
- 2 digital TVs, DVD, Radio/cassette and CD player
- Shared laundry room with auto wm and t/dryer in a separate building on site.
- Wifi available
- Books, games and information about things to do locally at the cottage.
- No smoking
- Fire fuel at cost, 1st supply free of charge
- Pets – 1 dog max (must be kept on lead). £25 per pet, payable to owner on arrival.
- Enough parking spaces.
Wonderful place, ideal for beach at Barmouth