- £590 per week
- £84 per night
- 3 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Relax all day on a long sandy beach, sipping the occasional glass of wine on the sea view cafe balcony. Stroll back to your 5 star Llanbedrog accommodation, change to your best dress and head for the lovely bar / restaurant (a 2 minute walk). After a hearty 3 course meal, return to the cottage and step in to the private hot tub on the patio, possibly with a bottle of champagne to finish the day in style. Wake up the next day and do exactly the same again, maybe visiting the local gallery or walking the coastal path instead.
This is a taste of what you can expect when you stay at Marian Graig cottage in Llanbedrog on the beautiful and unique Llyn Peninsula.
This newly renovated Llanbedrog accommodation is a lovely 18th century former blacksmith cottage with a spacious, fully furnished kitchen / living room. Open plan design with all modern appliances.
You will find everything you need in this 5 star, fully equipped kitchen, including a dishwasher, large fridge-freezer, Nespresso coffee machine and a wine cooler.
The living area includes an inglenook, clear view wood burner, a grandfather clock, 2 inviting sofas and Smart TV with freeview, Netflix (free of charge) and Roberts radio. DVDs, books and wifi also provided for those cosy nights in.
Spacious main bedroom with a luxurious double bed, oak furniture and TV.
A second, single bedroom with a wardrobe, bed side table and TV.
Lovely bathroom with a bath, large walk in shower and a heated towel rail.
Beautifully designed and enclosed garden with a luxurious, private hot tub. Also equipped with outdoor furniture and a Webber BBQ set, this 5 star Llanbedrog accommodation provides an ideal setting to relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings of the Llyn Peninsula. There is also a shed for bike storage etc..
Immediately next door to the house is a separate laundry room with a washing machine, tumble dryer and storage space (bikes etc) if required.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and 2 hairdryers provided
- Central heating and electricity included. 1 bag of kindling and 2 bags of logs provided for the wood-burner. Additional logs can be purchased locally.
- Wifi available at the cottage
- Ipod docking station
- Netflix available
- Cot and high chair available on request
- 1 dog welcome - Please inform us when booking. Should not be left unattended in the cottage at any time, in the bedrooms or on furniture.
- No smoking inside
- Private, off road parking for 2 cars
- 3.5 miles to Abersoch
- 0.5 miles to Llandbedrog Beach
Loved it so much we have booked again
Just 300 meters from the cottage you will find The Ship (Y Llong), a lovely pub / restaurant and 500 meters away is another pub (Glyn y Weddw Arms) as well as a Londis store and garage. Some of the most highly recommended restaurants in the area include Tremfan Hall in Llanbedrog (500 meters), Cocunut Kitchen in Abersoch (3 miles) and Plas Bodegroes in Efailnewydd (4.5 miles).
Less than 5 minutes from your Llanbedrog accommodation, the popular coastal resorts of Abersoch (3 miles) and Pwllheli (4 miles) are both renowned for their Blue Flag sandy beaches, watersports and a good selection of restaurants and shops. And if you travel 12 miles to Aberdaron at the tip of the Peninsula and you can catch a boat trip to Bardsey Island. Widespread publicity has also been given to Ty Coch in Porthdinllaen (10 miles), voted “the third best beach bar in the world”. Other popular attractions nearby include Ffestiniog Railway, Cricieth castle and the Italian village of Portmeirion.
If you want to try something different, there’s a clay pigeon shooting school less than ½ a mile from the cottage. Glasfryn Parc, 9 miles away is another great day out, offering a wide range of activities including bowling, go-carting, archery and wakeboarding and has an extensive farm shop, café and restaurant. The Lleyn Peninsula, where the Welsh language and way of life still flourish, also offers a 91 mile coastal path around its stunning coastline, an array of hills of varying height inland plus the majestic mountains of Snowdonia on your doorstep.
- Llanbedrog Beach – a mile long sandy beach with a café and huts. One of the calmest beaches in Wales. 750 meters from your Llanbedrog accommodation
- Abersoch Beach – sandy beach with Blue Flag award. 3 miles
- View the Top 10 beaches on the Lleyn Peninsula
- Llyn Coastal Path – 91 miles around the beautiful Llyn Peninsula. Join the path 0.5 mile from the cottage, by the beach. Turn left towards Pwllheli or right to go to Abersoch.
- Plenty of marked footpaths starting from the village of Llanbedrog – including a lovely walk up Mynydd Tir y Cwmwd (the headland overlooking the beach), with fine views towards Abersoch, Pwllheli and over Cardigan Bay.
- Llanbedrog Riding Stables - Horse-riding lessons etc. Beach and hill rides. 0.75 miles
- Pen Llyn Stud & Riding Centre – Llaniestyn. Stud farm and rides for any level of experience. 5.4 miles
- Cilan Riding Centre – near Abersoch. Beach rides and more. Great for kids and novices. 6 miles
- Find out more about horse-riding on the Lleyn Peninsula
- Find out more about cycling on the Lleyn Peninsula
- Lôn Eifion Cycleway - old railway track from Bryncir (15 miles) to Caernarfon.
- Llyn Golf Centre – Pen-y-Berth. 15 bay driving range, practice green and bunker and 9 hole golf course with sea views. For beginners and advanced players - hire clubs available. 2 miles
- Abersoch Golf Club - 18 hole golf course, adjoining the beach. 3 miles
- Pwllheli Golf Club - 18 hole golf course, suitable for golfers of all ages and abilities. 4 miles
- Nefyn and District Golf Club - 26 holes, offering two cliff top 18 hole courses set in spectacular coastal scenery. 10 miles
Read more about the range of opportunities to go fishing on the Lleyn Peninsula – suitable options for all ages.
- Abersoch beach offers flat water for wakeboarding and waterskiing, sailing, power boating and windsurfing. 3 miles
- Pwllheli offers one of the finest marinas along Britain’s west coast. 4 miles
- Porth Neigwl (Hell’s Mouth) is a very popular venue for surfers and body boarders. 6 miles
- Find out more about watersports on the Lleyn Peninsula