Relax all day on a long sandy beach, sipping the occasional glass of wine on the sea view cafe balcony. Stroll back to your 5 star Llanbedrog accommodation, change to your best dress and head for the lovely bar / restaurant (a 2 minute walk). After a hearty 3 course meal, return to the cottage and step in to the private hot tub on the patio, possibly with a bottle of champagne to finish the day in style. Wake up the next day and do exactly the same again, maybe visiting the local gallery or walking the coastal path instead.
This is a taste of what you can expect when you stay at Marian Graig cottage in Llanbedrog on the beautiful and unique Llyn Peninsula.
This newly renovated Llanbedrog accommodation is a lovely 18th century former blacksmith cottage with a spacious, fully furnished kitchen / living room. Open plan design with all modern appliances.
You will find everything you need in this 5 star, fully equipped kitchen, including a dishwasher, large fridge-freezer, Nespresso coffee machine and a wine cooler.
The living area includes an inglenook, clear view wood burner, a grandfather clock, 2 inviting sofas and Smart TV with freeview, Netflix (free of charge) and Roberts radio. DVDs, books and wifi also provided for those cosy nights in.
Spacious main bedroom with a luxurious double bed, oak furniture and TV.
A second, single bedroom with a wardrobe, bed side table and TV.
Lovely bathroom with a bath, large walk in shower and a heated towel rail.
Beautifully designed and enclosed garden with a luxurious, private hot tub. Also equipped with outdoor furniture and a Webber BBQ set, this 5 star Llanbedrog accommodation provides an ideal setting to relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings of the Llyn Peninsula. There is also a shed for bike storage etc..
Immediately next door to the house is a separate laundry room with a washing machine, tumble dryer and storage space (bikes etc) if required.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and 2 hairdryers provided
- Central heating and electricity included. 1 bag of kindling and 2 bags of logs provided for the wood-burner. Additional logs can be purchased locally.
- Wifi available at the cottage
- Ipod docking station
- Netflix available
- Cot and high chair available on request
- No pets or smoking inside
- Private, off road parking for 2 cars
- This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Best of Wales along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
- Sleeps 2
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Double bed
- 1 Bathroom
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- WiFi internet
- Hot Tub
- Open fire or woodburner
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Friday changeover
- 0.5 Mile from a beach
- 0.25 Mile from a pub
- 0.5 Mile from a shop
- Private parking
- Bed linen provided
- No smoking
- Towels provided
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Highchair available
- Travel cot available
Best quality of cottage we’ve ever stayed inMs Victoria Collins - 27th February 2018
Lovely property, home from home, thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Marian Graig. We were on holiday Valentines week, there was a nice bunch of roses and a bottle of fizz to greet us at our property.John from Cumbria - 20th February 2018
A seriously beautiful cottage with top quality fixtures & fitting & immaculate throughout. Fresh flowers local beer shortbread & Bara Brith as a welcome. Totally warrants its 5 star rating.Mrs Ellie Lewis - 11th February 2018
Excellent stay in this cottage. Very comfortable and will be booking again for next year.Georgina from Cheshire - 14th November 2017
Marian Graig is a superb place with everything that you could wish for. Quiet, relaxing and so cosy! It really does earn it's 5 star rating. Local pub, The Ship, is a very short walk away and provides a good selection of delicious food. Llanbedrog Beach is magical whatever the weather. Pwllhelli town is just a short drive away - very convenient. All superb.Joan from Warrington, Cheshire - 4th November 2017
The property is a beautiful property, well maintained and had everything you needed.
It is in a quiet location but perfect to get out and about by car or on foot. Lots of days out are easily accessible. Finally, Robert the owner is a lovely man and you wouldn't find a more welcoming host. We enjoyed a meal at Zinc in Abersoch. Aqua Beach bar and restaurant just down the road is a lovely place, perfectly located on the beach and what a view to look at whilst enjoying a glass of wine ... even better when the sun is out!! We were more than happy with everything.Family from Cheshire - 9th August 2017
Fantastic, exceeded expectations, it was great! The Ship Inn offers great food a short walk away.Couple from South Ayrshire - 26th June 2017
An excellent property. We have now visited this accommodation around 8 times - we love it!
Recommends: Visit Black Rock Sands - drive on to the beach and take a picnic. Dillions in Criccieth is a lovely Restaurant with a great view.Paul from Nuneaton - 18th June 2017
My son, 11, and I visited for the third time and we absolutely love it there. We went to about 6 beaches, had gorgeous weather, and enjoyed the amenities of the house everyday (wood stove and hot tub). All the local beaches are great; Llanbedrog, Abersoch, Porth Ceiriad, Aberdaron, Whistling Sands, and the Ty Coch Inn is amazing! On previous trips we enjoyed going to Caernarfon, around Snowdonia, and Cricieth.
You were very helpful and the owner Robert is just lovely!!Heather from Sandhurst, Berkshire - 8th April 2017
Lovely welcome from Robert, Hot Tub, Log Fire, the latest films to watch, a wine cooler all surrounded by a beautiful area to explore. What more could you ask for.
Tips: Walk in to Abersoch along the Warren Beach. visit the little Cricieth Castle & have fish & chips on the beach wall.Rebecca from Birmingham - 10th March 2017
Things to see
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00
This 5 star Llanbedrog accommodation enjoys a secluded spot in the village itself, within walking distance of everything you need for a relaxing holiday. The seaside village of Llanbedrog is one of the key centres of the unique Llyn Peninsula, a paradise tucked away beyond the mighty mountains of Snowdonia. It is renowned for its long sandy beach and also boasts the renowned Plas Glyn y Weddw, a magnificent Manor with galleries, beautiful gardens and a tea room with sea views.
Just 300 meters from the cottage you will find The Ship (Y Llong), a lovely pub / restaurant and 500 meters away is another pub (Glyn y Weddw Arms) as well as a Londis store and garage. Some of the most highly recommended restaurants in the area include Tremfan Hall in Llanbedrog (500 meters), Cocunut Kitchen in Abersoch (3 miles) and Plas Bodegroes in Efailnewydd (4.5 miles).
Less than 5 minutes from your Llanbedrog accommodation, the popular coastal resorts of Abersoch (3 miles) and Pwllheli (4 miles) are both renowned for their Blue Flag sandy beaches, watersports and a good selection of restaurants and shops. And if you travel 12 miles to Aberdaron at the tip of the Peninsula and you can catch a boat trip to Bardsey Island. Widespread publicity has also been given to Ty Coch in Porthdinllaen (10 miles), voted “the third best beach bar in the world”. Other popular attractions nearby include Ffestiniog Railway, Cricieth castle and the Italian village of Portmeirion.
If you want to try something different, there’s a clay pigeon shooting school less than ½ a mile from the cottage. Glasfryn Parc, 9 miles away is another great day out, offering a wide range of activities including bowling, go-carting, archery and wakeboarding and has an extensive farm shop, café and restaurant. The Lleyn Peninsula, where the Welsh language and way of life still flourish, also offers a 91 mile coastal path around its stunning coastline, an array of hills of varying height inland plus the majestic mountains of Snowdonia on your doorstep.
- Llanbedrog Beach – a mile long sandy beach with a café and huts. One of the calmest beaches in Wales. 750 meters from your Llanbedrog accommodation
- Abersoch Beach – sandy beach with Blue Flag award. 3 miles
- View the Top 10 beaches on the Lleyn Peninsula
- Llyn Coastal Path – 91 miles around the beautiful Llyn Peninsula. Join the path 0.5 mile from the cottage, by the beach. Turn left towards Pwllheli or right to go to Abersoch.
- Plenty of marked footpaths starting from the village of Llanbedrog – including a lovely walk up Mynydd Tir y Cwmwd (the headland overlooking the beach), with fine views towards Abersoch, Pwllheli and over Cardigan Bay.
- Llanbedrog Riding Stables - Horse-riding lessons etc. Beach and hill rides. 0.75 miles
- Pen Llyn Stud & Riding Centre – Llaniestyn. Stud farm and rides for any level of experience. 5.4 miles
- Cilan Riding Centre – near Abersoch. Beach rides and more. Great for kids and novices. 6 miles
- Find out more about horse-riding on the Lleyn Peninsula
- Find out more about cycling on the Lleyn Peninsula
- Lôn Eifion Cycleway - old railway track from Bryncir (15 miles) to Caernarfon.
- Llyn Golf Centre – Pen-y-Berth. 15 bay driving range, practice green and bunker and 9 hole golf course with sea views. For beginners and advanced players - hire clubs available. 2 miles
- Abersoch Golf Club - 18 hole golf course, adjoining the beach. 3 miles
- Pwllheli Golf Club - 18 hole golf course, suitable for golfers of all ages and abilities. 4 miles
- Nefyn and District Golf Club - 26 holes, offering two cliff top 18 hole courses set in spectacular coastal scenery. 10 miles
Read more about the range of opportunities to go fishing on the Lleyn Peninsula – suitable options for all ages.
- Abersoch beach offers flat water for wakeboarding and waterskiing, sailing, power boating and windsurfing. 3 miles
- Pwllheli offers one of the finest marinas along Britain’s west coast. 4 miles
- Porth Neigwl (Hell’s Mouth) is a very popular venue for surfers and body boarders. 6 miles
- Find out more about watersports on the Lleyn Peninsula