Beautiful and spacious, this newly renovated Grade II listed house is brilliantly located between two of North Wales' major destinations; the walled castle town of Conwy and the seaside town of Llandudno are both within 3 miles. Llety'r Bryn features a living area with open fire, a second lounge with a log burner, sumptuous beds and large grounds with sea views. It is also just 1 mile to the village pub and within 3 miles of a wide range of restaurants, cafes and attractions in every direction.
Spacious living area featuring an open fireplace, inviting sofas and chairs and wall mounted TV. As with all rooms, there is plenty of charm and thoughtful little extras to create that home from home feel.
The kitchen / dining area is accessed through an archway from the living area, down three steps. The contemporary, fully equipped kitchen includes an electric oven and gas hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Dining table at the far end with seating for up to 8 guests.
Utility room with a washing machine and WC.
The second living room is a cosy retreat with a welcoming log burner and comfy seating.
Bedroom 1 - large en-suite bedroom with a king-size bed, garden views and a stylish en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, double wash basins and WC.
Bedroom 2 - a second spacious bedroom with a king-size bed, sofa and garden views.
Bedroom 3 - lovely bedroom with an inviting king-size bed.
Bedroom 4 - another beautifully designed bedroom with a double bed.
Wet room - very spacious room with a large rain shower, double wash basins and WC.
Surrounded by 10 acres of grounds and woodlands with sea views, the garden includes a private lawn and paved patio area with garden furniture and gas BBQ.
Separate garage with ample space to store bikes, outdoor gear, canoe or even a boat.
- Welcome pack includes tea and coffee, sugar and milk, cake and a bottle of wine.
- Central heating (including partial underfloor heating on the ground floor) as well as electricity included.
- Starter pack of logs provided - additional supply available from the owner for £4 per basket load.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- 4 hairdryers provided.
- Travel cot, high chair and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Wifi available.
- Up to 2 dogs welcome for £20 per dog.
- No smoking inside please.
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, dishcloths, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom provisions: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- Parking spaces for up to 6 cars.
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 King size/super king beds
- 1 Double bed
- 2 Bathrooms
- Accepts 2 pets
- WiFi internet
- Open fire or woodburner
- Friday changeover
- 3 Miles from a beach
- 2.5 Miles from a pub
- 2 Miles from a shop
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor bedroom
- Private parking
- Bed linen provided
- No smoking
- Towels provided
- No tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Highchair available
- Travel cot available
The cottage was perfect for our family 'chill weekend'. It has an impressive layout and is ideally located base for trips to Llandudno and Conwy. The owners could not have been more helpful, with nothing being too much trouble.Mr Andrew Brooke - 25th November 2018
A beautiful cottage in a beautiful setting. We really enjoyed our holiday, the cottage had everything we needed. The bedrooms were gorgeous and very spacious. It was warm and cozy ideal for winter with the real fires. Lots of lovely walks from the property. Mrs Jane Norris - 9th November 2018
Lovely property! Very helpful host.Lisa from Edlesborough - 9th October 2018
Things to see
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...
This large, detached house is set within 10 acres of grounds with views towards the sea. The house enjoys its own peaceful corner with a private garden, set apart from the owner's house and a couple of other houses at the other end of the yard. Central to Conwy and Llandudno (both within 3 miles), this is a great base to discover the delights of the North Wales coast and Snowdonia National Park.
The village pub (Queen's Head) is just 1 mile away in Glanwydden, and they also serve good food. You will actually be spoilt for choice if you wish to eat out - you have endless options within a 3 mile radius. There's a great collection of restaurants in Deganwy whilst restaurants such as Dylan's in Llandudno and Watson's Bistro in Conwy are also highly recommended. For groceries and fuel, you have Asda (2 miles) and Tesco (3 miles) in Llandudno Junction.
The World Heritage town of Conwy and the vibrant seaside resort of Llandudno, both offer an excellent range of attractions, restaurants, cafes and shops. Conwy features a medieval castle with well-preserved walls, narrow streets, historic buildings and one of the best golf courses in the world. Llandudno is home to the longest pier in Wales and a popular Promenade, two beaches, Venue Cymru theatre, the Great Orme with its ski slope, cable cars, tramway and ancient mine.
Other attractions nearby include National Trust’s Penrhyn Castle, Welsh Mountain conservation zoo, Surf Snowdonia and Zip World. The highest mountains in Wales are also nearby at Snowdonia, whilst Bodnant Gardens is another great day out. Keep an eye out for events at Stadiwm Zip World stadium at Parc Eirias during your stay as well.
- North Shore Beach - This is the main Llandudno beach - a fantastic scenic beach that offers beautiful leisurely strolls along the promenade to a fun filled day for all the family - 3.5 miles
- West Shore Beach - This beach shows a quieter side to Llandudno than the bustling North Shore. Sandy beach facing Conwy Bay - renowned for its spectacular sunsets. Low tide reveals a large expanse of sand, which is great for kite-flyers and kite-surfers alike - 4 miles
- North Wales Coastal Path - linking Rhos on Sea to the east, Llandudno to the North and Conwy to the west, the path can be joined wherever you fancy, all within 2.5 - 4 miles.
- Great Orme - A series of walks of varying lengths up to and around the Great Orme summit - 3.5 mile
- Rhos-on-Sea Heritage Trail - takes in 25 historic sites in just 3 hours, including St. Trillo's Chapel (the smallest church in Britain) and the remains of Bryn Euryn - a 5th century hill fort with stunning views. 2.7 miles
- Carneddau (Snowdonia mountain walks) - Challenging walks, including the 2nd and 3rd highest peaks in Wales. Nearest route starts in Helyg, Capel Curig. 21.5 miles
- The North Wales Coastal Path - perfect for cycling and even better, you can hire bikes (and trailers) from Llandudno. The best way to see North Wales' stunning coastline. 3 miles
- Road Cycle Route around Llandudno - A ride of contrasts in around the Victorian seaside town of Llandudno and the Great Orme and on to Deganwy and back. Approximately 15 miles (24 km) long with several steady climbs. 3 miles
- Penmachno Trail - This 18 mile trail takes you through the scenic countryside of the Conwy Valleys. 21.5 miles
- Maesdu Golf Club - 3 miles
- North Wales Golf Club - 3.7 miles
- Conwy Golf Club - This is the 7th Best Golf Course ranked in the top 100 best courses in the world. Complete with clubhouse and restaurant on site. 4 miles.
- Sea Fishing including boat fishing trips at Rhos on Sea. 2.7 miles
- Conwy Water Garden - Here you will find 3 coarse fishing lakes surrounded by beautiful woodland of North Wales. Tackle shop, snack shop and restaurant conveniently based on site and also offers disabled access. 6.5 miles.
- Parc Eirias Swimming Pool - Indoor facilities include six lane 25 metres swimming / leisure pool with various water features and a separate water slide. 6 miles
- Colwyn Bay Watersports, Porth Eirias - tuition in sailing, windsurfing and power-boating & hire of sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, canoeing and SUP kit. 6 miles
- Surf Snowdonia - 10 miles