- £640 per week
- £91 per night
- 6 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Sea or coastal views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 2 single beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 11:00
Enjoy breathtaking sea, mountain and forest views at this Nant Gwrtheyrn accommodation. Set in a unique Victorian village in a stunning location, this sea view cottage provides a peaceful, tranquil base for your holiday. With its own path leading down to a private beach and café facilities on site, Nant Gwrtheyrn is a magical place - the perfect retreat for a relaxing and inspiring holiday.
Living Room – open plan, L shaped living, kitchen and dining area. Quality oak handmade furniture, leather sofas (including double sofa bed) and oak flooring with underfloor heating. TV free cottage so the perfect opportunity to enjoy some quality time together in a truly wonderful setting.
Kitchen area with electric oven and hob, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment. Washing machine and tumble dryer in separate building.
Bedroom 1 – Lovely double room with king size bed, underfloor heating, sea view and en-suite facilities.
Bedroom 2 - Spacious double bedroom with king size bed, Welsh oak furniture and underfloor heating (like every other bedroom). Lovely sea view.
Bedroom 3 - Single bedroom. All bedrooms also include traditional Welsh tapestry throws and cushions from Trefriw Woollen Mill.
Bedroom 4 - Second single bedroom, also with a sea view.
Shower Room with basin and a separate room with WC and basin.
Directly in front of this Nant Gwrtheyrn accommodation is a large communal lawn and a magnificent sea view where you can sit and relax on your patio chairs all day if you wish. From the grounds, a path leads down to Nant Gwrtheyrn's own private beach. There is also the added benefit of having a cafe on site. So idyllic, that couples choose Nant Gwrtheyrn as a wedding venue.
- Heating and electricity included (includes underfloor heating throughout)
- Crisp white bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Welcome pack available on request for £20
- Travel cot, high chair and security gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen
- Wifi available in the café (100 yds) and at the cottage itself.
- No smoking or pets
- Laundry room on site available to all guests, at an extra cost.
- Plenty of parking spaces available
- Please note that Nant Gwrtheyrn is a multifunctional venue. There may be events taking place during your stay so please contact Nant Gwrtheyrn directly.
What a lovely place. The wi-fi internet is excellent. All in all, lovely accommodation and lovely place and amazing weather for my son's wedding.
Excellent location, great staff, friendly and helpful. Perfect location and facilities.