- £453 per week
- £65 per night
- 7 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 3 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 bathroom
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:30
This large farmhouse offers beautiful Snowdonia self-catering accommodation 2 miles from Caernarfon. It enjoys a countryside setting within its own farmyard and is an ideal base for exploring Snowdonia, Anglesey and the Llyn Peninsula. Only 10 minutes from Llanberis and many of the premier attractions of North Wales, this spacious farmhouse is perfect for activity holidays and for those of you who would prefer to relax and simply enjoy the calmer side of life.
Ffermdy Caernarfon offers the comforts and convenience of modern living, combined with beautiful traditional features. The first lounge offers a wood burner clearview with open stone surround - a very cosy room with HD TV, dvd and video player. The second lounge is bigger and features an open fire (logs included) and HD TV. Very comfortable, especially in winter times.
The country style kitchen includes a Rayburn to give you that farmhouse feel yet offering you with all modern conveniences, including microwave, fridge-freezer, dish washer and washing machine. Dining table with countryside views and seating for up to 7 guests.
This Snowdonia self catering accommodation also has a beautiful conservatory with two inviting chairs to relax and unwind at any time of the year, assisted by beautiful open countryside views.
You will also find a cloakroom on this floor that has a toilet and sink.
This spacious farmhouse has four big bedrooms - 2 double bedrooms, 1 spacious twin and 1 single bedroom.
The first double bedroom is light and airy with large pine wardrobes and two windows. There is plenty of space for a cot as well. The second double bedroom has countryside views and a fitted wardrobe.
The twin bedroom includes two pine, very comfortable single beds and wardrobe whilst the single bedroom also has a comfy single bed with chest of drawers and dressing table.
The upstairs family bathroom is very spacious, with bath and separate shower.
Outside your farmhouse accommodation, Ffermdy Caernarfon has an enclosed garden including a grassed lawn which is ideal for children to play. Garden furniture and bbq on patio.
- If you book for a week or more, this Snowdonia self-catering accommodation comes with a welcome pack, which includes fresh eggs from the farm, tea, coffee, sugar and a home-made cake. Easter eggs are included for Easter and a Christmas cake for Christmas.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and hairdryer included
- Heating and electricity included
- Wifi available
- Cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot bedding with you.
- No pets allowed
- The following items are also provided for your stay… Kitchen: washing up liquid, laundry washing powder, dishcloths etc. Bathroom: Welsh soap and toilet rolls.
- Strictly Non-smoking
- Ample parking
- Bikes available for guests in the brand new bike storage - 2 male, 1 female, 1 child's bike aged 8-11 years old and 1 child's bike up to the age of 8 years old
- If you need mid week or weekend accommodation, Ffermdy Caernarfon is available for short breaks at certain times during the year. Further details under 'Prices'.
Well equipped and good communal space in the kitchen.