- £421 per week
- £60 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Welcome pack
- River views
- Countryside views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
With stunning views in every direction, this beautiful glamping pod is the perfect location to relax and unwind in the heart of the Mid Wales countryside. A 0.25 mile riverside walk and wooden bridge crossing over the River Dyfi leads to the village cafe and pub that serves great food and drink. Another 0.3 mile brings you to a woolen mill, garden centre and two more cafes. Situated on a working farm with woodland, walks and trails, this scenic retreat is also within Snowdonia National Park, with numerous activities and attractions nearby.
The living area welcomes you to the pod with an inviting corner sofa and DVD player, and a dining table with 4 chairs.
Kitchenette with basin, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster and all the necessary crockery, cutlery and utensils. Access to washing machine and tumble dryer in a laundry room on site, next to the owners' farmhouse.
The pod contains a comfortable double bed, plus a full size sofa bed.
The bathroom features a large shower unit, toilet, basin and heated towel rail.
Enclosed patio area with a picnic table to enjoy alfresco meals and far-reaching views down the Dyfi Valley. There is also a charcoal BBQ.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk, and cake or biscuits
- Bed linen, towels and tea towels provided.
- Electricity and underfloor heating included
- Hairdryer provided
- Wi-fi not included. Mobile signal is not guaranteed on all networks, but there is usually a strong EE coverage, including 4G
- Pod is located on its own little hillock above a working farm therefore young children should not be left to wander around the farm unsupervised.
- One bag of charcoal is provided for the BBQ. Extra supplies can be purchased from the owner
- The following items are provided for your stay
- Kitchen - salt and pepper, olive oil, kitchen paper, foil, cling film, washing-up liquid, cloths.
- Bathroom - liquid soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- Plenty of parking space - please be aware that there is a short incline from the parking area to the Pod
Fantastic accommodation, cannot recommend highly enough.