- £376 per week
- £54 per night
- 4 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Welcome pack
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
Beautifully renovated, welcoming cottage located on a quiet side street in the heart of Dolgellau market town. Literally around the corner from all facilities, including excellent cafes, tea rooms, restaurants and bars and a range of independent shops. Bike hire and access to walks such as Mawddach Trail and Cader Idris (popular Snowdonia mountain) from the doorstep.
World renowned attractions such as Coed y Brenin Mountain Biking Centre, Zip World and Bounce Below nearby, as well as Barmouth's Blue Flag beach, Talyllyn Steam Train, castles and so much more.
Kitchen - Light and modern room, tastefully decorated to maximise the space. Modern appliances consisting of a dishwasher, oven, hob, fridge freezer, washing machine, iron & ironing board with plenty of storage space. Slate flooring gives it a cool feel in a warm summer and warm and comforting feel in the winter.
Lounge - Welcoming, comfortable and a great place to relax and unwind.The slate floor continues from the kitchen into the living room giving it a cosy, warm environment. The large, inviting sofa, plumped with comfortable cushions and a comfy chair will give anyone the support they need after a long day of adventure, or alternatively give you that warm snug feeling if you decide to stay in. Includes a TV with DVD player and FreeSat, an electric optimist fire stove and dining table.
Upstairs - First Floor
Bedroom 1 - Elegantly decorated to reflect the romantic mood of the room. Roomy, comfortable king-sized bed with crisp linen, a double fitted wardrobe, chest of drawers and dressing table. 2 foot-spas available for tired feet to unwind.
Toddler Room - A toddler bed with space for an independent growing child in a safe environment with safety gates fitted on stairs. Direct access to bathroom across the landing, as well as bedroom 1 to the side. Changing unit also included here.
Bathroom - Modern newly fitted bathroom with double shower and rain shower head. Toilet and washbasin with a heated towel rail.
Upstairs - Second Floor
Bedroom 2 - Spacious single room, with dressing table, open wardrobe and a bedside table.
Bedroom 3 - 1 single day bed and another day bed (which can be converted to a double) , with fitted wardrobe, dressing table, TV with freesat and board games box.
2nd Floor Landing - An ideal quiet spot, to brush up on some reading, or relax in a comfortable armchair, with an array of books, maps and literature.
Small enclosed yard at the back of the cottage with table and chairs - ideal for alfresco dining.
- Welcome Pack with homemade Bara Brith as well as tea, coffee, sugar and milk on your arrival
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Gas central heating and electricity included
- Electric towel rail available to dry any clothes after a hard day's mountaineering
- 3 hairdryers provided (1 per bedroom)
- 2 electric foot-spas available in the main bedroom.
- Wifi available
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available on request.
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage
- 1 secure parking space provided
- Other items provided include:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, small amount of washing powder, dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray.