- £414 per week
- £59 per night
- 4 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Welcome pack
- Private parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Beautifully renovated, welcoming cottage located on a quiet side street in the heart of Dolgellau market town. Literally around the corner from all facilities, including excellent cafes, tea rooms, restaurants and bars and a range of independent shops. Bike hire and access to walks such as Mawddach Trail and Cader Idris (popular Snowdonia mountain) from the doorstep.
World renowned attractions such as Coed y Brenin Mountain Biking Centre, Zip World and Bounce Below nearby, as well as Barmouth's Blue Flag beach, Talyllyn Steam Train, castles and so much more.
Kitchen - Light and modern room, tastefully decorated to maximise the space. Modern appliances consisting of a dishwasher, oven, hob, fridge freezer, washing machine, iron & ironing board with plenty of storage space. Slate flooring gives it a cool feel in a warm summer and warm and comforting feel in the winter.
Lounge - Welcoming, comfortable and a great place to relax and unwind.The slate floor continues from the kitchen into the living room giving it a cosy, warm environment. The large, inviting sofa, plumped with comfortable cushions and a comfy chair will give anyone the support they need after a long day of adventure, or alternatively give you that warm snug feeling if you decide to stay in. Includes a TV with DVD player and FreeSat, an electric optimist fire stove and dining table.
Upstairs - First Floor
Bedroom 1 - Elegantly decorated to reflect the romantic mood of the room. Roomy, comfortable king-sized bed with crisp linen, a double fitted wardrobe, chest of drawers and dressing table. 2 foot-spas available for tired feet to unwind.
Toddler Room - A toddler bed with space for an independent growing child in a safe environment with safety gates fitted on stairs. Direct access to bathroom across the landing, as well as bedroom 1 to the side. Changing unit also included here.
Bathroom - Modern newly fitted bathroom with double shower and rain shower head. Toilet and washbasin with a heated towel rail.
Upstairs - Second Floor
Bedroom 2 - Spacious single room, with dressing table, open wardrobe and a bedside table.
Bedroom 3 - 1 single day bed and another day bed (which can be converted to a double) , with fitted wardrobe, dressing table, TV with freesat and board games box.
2nd Floor Landing - An ideal quiet spot, to brush up on some reading, or relax in a comfortable armchair, with an array of books, maps and literature.
Small enclosed yard at the back of the cottage with table and chairs - ideal for alfresco dining.
- Welcome Pack with homemade Bara Brith as well as tea, coffee, sugar and milk on your arrival
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Gas central heating and electricity included
- Electric towel rail available to dry any clothes after a hard day's mountaineering
- 3 hairdryers provided (1 per bedroom)
- 2 electric foot-spas available in the main bedroom.
- Wifi available
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available on request.
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage
- 1 secure parking space provided
- Secure bike shed located in car park
- Other items provided include:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, small amount of washing powder, dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray.
The property was faultless. The property was very comfortable and done to a high specification. We had a lovely welcome pack on arrival which was much appreciated. The location was excellent, right in the centre of town and the owners were very accommodating. We wouldn’t hesitate to return in the future
Lovely cottage in the heart of town. Very nicely furnished and comfortable to stay in during a rainy day. Lovely hosts.